šŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun šŸ‘—šŸŽ†

Comments

• jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts

Weā€™re also changing how you can customize your eyes. This will make it easier to change your eye color and your eye shadow color. You will also be able to change some eye shadow colors for fancy eye makeup in the glam category. This will probably be easier to understand in the wardrobe and we hope you like it!

So what fancy eye makeup was added that you can change the shadow color? I looked and its just the ones that you could befor and u still have to put the standerd eyes on first to change the color... i was mainly looking forward to changing the shadows color and tht hasnt changed šŸ˜•.... false hopesĀ 
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Nah I dont agree they look like last minute designs, wouldn't even spend the game cash on it
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Decided to hop on your train @kaydencekkh šŸ’– I apologize in advance for my editing skillsĀ 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I insist, we should mass spam support with our demands šŸ¤” but let's agree first on the terms in here šŸ¤£
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    livyx said:

Rocking the orange colour with @kaydencekkh @buriteri and Kiara KKH šŸŒ…šŸ§”šŸŠ
    @livyxĀ This click is adorable, thanks for including me!Ā  o:)
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHĀ  Ā (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    New skirt and shoes with @thelifeofRaeRae Ā @LindaVB

iOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @AliBryant <3Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • misskitten420misskitten420 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I insist, we should mass spam support with our demands šŸ¤” but let's agree first on the terms in here šŸ¤£
    Ā I already message supportĀ  lol.Ā 
    I'm so disappointed in this update. I can't afford to spend money on this game, I have wanted to and have considered it, but right now I definetly can't afford to.
    Over half the items added to the closet in this update cost diamonds... And they cost more than they do in the voting booth. We should have a way to earn more than 3 a week if we're expected to buy these items. Also super disappointed...yet not at all surprised that the free kollection hasn't been added for all players.Ā 
    Ā Ā