🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,293 Posts
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • misskitten420misskitten420 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited August 11
    I insist, we should mass spam support with our demands 🤡 but let's agree first on the terms in here 🤣
     I already message support  lol. 
    I'm so disappointed in this update. I can't afford to spend money on this game, I have wanted to and have considered it, but right now I definetly can't afford to.
    Over half the items added to the closet in this update cost diamonds... And they cost more than they do in the voting booth. We should have a way to earn more than 3 a week if we're expected to buy these items. Also super disappointed...yet not at all surprised that the free kollection hasn't been added for all players. 

• FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    how am i supposed to afford diamonds for previous items during sys and dyes and new items... what is this.
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    how am i supposed to afford diamonds for previous items during sys and dyes and new items... what is this.
    And Kollektions 🥳
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 983 Posts
    @HannahKKH I’m with you on that, such a mess of an update 🤡
    Tysm for including me 😊💕 the skirt is definitely the highlight which says something 😂
    iOS Player 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    The update will be released later today on iOS, Android and Amazon! 

Thanks @KalindaKing 😱😍❤🤪
  • xoxoguccimainexoxoguccimaine Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Glu, what the actual frick with this update? Stop playing with us. We’re not the game, so stop treating us players like we are. It wouldn’t hurt to actually look at all the disappointed players & fix the issues you guys made. 😤
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Fix this mess GLU @KalindaKing 😞🤬 We aren’t happy 
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 577 Posts
    The thing that kills me is that people are obviously buying diamonds and obviously spending a lot to make glu think this is a good and viable idea. They wouldn’t introduce it if they didn’t know they’d get the money so clearly some people are going hard on the diamonds 😭😭😭
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 996 Posts
    I still can’t even try on eye shadow colors I don’t have with the (very few) glam eyes we can change the color of directly now?? The “finish” button is still shaded out & can’t be clicked on when you’re under the Shop section. Literally the only thing even somewhat okay about the update wasn’t done right LOL🤡
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,386 Posts
    At least do a mini update before the next real one to add diamonds as a currency we can earn from the businesses we have in the game. That would be the fair thing to do. 
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    this aint it chief