🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    how am i supposed to afford diamonds for previous items during sys and dyes and new items... what is this.
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    how am i supposed to afford diamonds for previous items during sys and dyes and new items... what is this.
    And Kollektions 🥳
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @HannahKKH I’m with you on that, such a mess of an update 🤡
    Tysm for including me 😊💕 the skirt is definitely the highlight which says something 😂
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    The update will be released later today on iOS, Android and Amazon! 

Thanks @KalindaKing 😱😍❤🤪
  • xoxoguccimainexoxoguccimaine Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Glu, what the actual frick with this update? Stop playing with us. We’re not the game, so stop treating us players like we are. It wouldn’t hurt to actually look at all the disappointed players & fix the issues you guys made. 😤
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    The thing that kills me is that people are obviously buying diamonds and obviously spending a lot to make glu think this is a good and viable idea. They wouldn’t introduce it if they didn’t know they’d get the money so clearly some people are going hard on the diamonds 😭😭😭
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I still can’t even try on eye shadow colors I don’t have with the (very few) glam eyes we can change the color of directly now?? The “finish” button is still shaded out & can’t be clicked on when you’re under the Shop section. Literally the only thing even somewhat okay about the update wasn’t done right LOL🤡
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    At least do a mini update before the next real one to add diamonds as a currency we can earn from the businesses we have in the game. That would be the fair thing to do. 
    Platform: Android

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    this aint it chief 
  • jeanine_cormierjeanine_cormier Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Vixen_KKH said:
    eligur said:
    little off topic, but the lips we got this sys is literally the same as the new(old now lol) ones we have to buy, just different part to change color 🧐

Please Glu do something useful and in the next att bring the option to change the color of those lips. The shapes are beautiful but the color is hideous, it looks like the doll is dying of hypothermia.
    You are, it makes me want to check for a pulse