๐ŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun ๐Ÿ‘—๐ŸŽ†

Comments

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Orange skirt squad here we come! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿงก
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I loved the new items,too bad some are with diamonds..ย 
    Here are some looks that I was able to acquire..

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    IAS said:
    SashaCat said:

Imma leave this here.
    The fact glu cant come up with stuff themselves 90% of the time, using OUR inspos and having the audicity to sell it for diamonds andย  increase the prize ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Imagine this doll, with 10dlls I can afford 16 REAL LIFE BOTTLES OF COKE in Mexico.
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    still trying to decide which diamond item I really want to buy...ย 

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    My survey comment: Thanks for finally giving us 10 videos a day to earn K-stars
    Glu: How about we switch to diamonds now

IOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I'm taking a break from at least specific kinds of threads on the forum especially when people post like they don't care that other people don't have the luxury of being able to spend on the game constantly. That lack of understanding is gross and I'm done with it.ย 
    Platform: Android

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Iโ€™m not in favor of diamond items, especially with the cost for all the reasons already mentioned. Forgive my ignorance on what hackers can obtain, but maybe Glu is moving toward more diamond items because they either canโ€™t be hacked or are more difficult to hack than current kstars. If this is going to be the trend for future updates and it looks like it is, I hope that Glu is at least considering our feedback and will create ways to earn diamonds like increasing amounts in weekly sys events or other ways to earn in game. On another topic, Iโ€™m wondering why Kollections are sooooo expensive at 795 kstars? For paying players with no kstar balance that almost $60-$70 US dollars to play. I really donโ€™t see the purpose since itโ€™s likely that hackers are the main ones who benefit and can afford to complete them with their zalillion kstars๐Ÿ˜‚. Btw, Iโ€™m enjoying the clown edits. Iโ€™ve had a busy day and a headache on top so itโ€™s giving me a well needed laugh. Hey maybe we need circus sys in future lol ๐Ÿ˜ย 
  • misskitten420misskitten420 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    D98 said:
    The update will be released later today on iOS, Android and Amazon!ย 

Thanks @KalindaKing ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜โค๐Ÿคช
    The updated already happened.ย  ย And it a **** joke
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    edited August 2020
    where is @TrashleyKKH 's
    ย hair from?ย ย 
    edit.. whoever this doll is?ย  lolย 

kokokokonut said:

Hereโ€™s Apple with @trashley, doing a little shopping before lunch. They tried for Kings Plaza in Brooklyn, but Koko forgot Malls are still closed. ย So a few boutiques, then lunch and a trip to Trashleyโ€™s Beauty Salon for a little redo.
    Good morning Dolls. ย If apples wearing thigh high boots in this weather, you know she needs a good shopping trip. ;)ย ย 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted