🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Hi everyone!!! And again Glu makes all players be sad and obsessed with new features and off course there will be no feedback and no reaction 100%. This is all Glu mobile, they always will find a way to hurt players! And they don’t get one thing, without us there are nothing and i here the Deal ! LETS MAKE OUR UPDATE for Glu!!! We need to make 0 Traffic on this game ! Who like this idea repost ! I think we can start from 13 august !!! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited August 2020
    What iš happennig? My game just started to update again 😳

Edit: it was fast and nothing changed. 🙄 but still why it happened?
    iOS player 

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Imma say this again:

WITH 10 DLLS I CAN AFFORD THE COKE BOTTLE IN THE GAME BUT WITH 10 DLLS I CAN AFFORD 16 REAL LIFE COKE BOTTLES IN MY COUNTRY.

Even more in my country (Argentina). This is seriously f*cked up. I really hope they do something about it with all this negative backlash they setted up for themselves, did they really think we were gonna be happy about it? Not only people is cutting their subscriptions and eventual purchases, but now hackers will try to find a way to hack diamonds and they’re probably gonna find it. I’m really wishing they make this up for us in some way but i honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t so i don’t want to get my hopes too high up. 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    If Glu wants to add additional things that would make them money, that’s one thing and I get that’s how businesses run...but don’t take things away either (Free SYS gift, less prizes, etc) or make the diamond items in the closet more expensive. It’s not right. I’m not a VIP member but it seems like they took away a few of the VIP perks or don’t have storylines for them? (Please correct me if I’m wrong). I just know this game isn’t what it was when I first started playing. And I actually would buy Kstars back then, but I would rather not anymore. 
    And what happened to the storylines? They were the highlight of the game for me. 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I can buy a coke bottle for $0.66 in my country. why did glu think I’d buy a virtual one for $10 ? 🤔😂🤡
    iOS player
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa probably so people will spend more money on diamonds 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸