🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @brunakkh Tbh they did this to us about a year before diamonds even existed. Still refused to update even when we couldn’t get them. 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited August 2020
    _Nova_ said:
    I understand everyone is mad, sad, desapointed and has other bad feelings towards Glu, but are the clown photo edits really necessary?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I don’t really know you but making that edit kinda made me feel better about this whole thing...call it a silver lining if you want. I get you point but when I’m in a tough situation I tend to laugh it off, it eases the tension...I guess is my Mexican humor 😝
    Girl, same haha also, us mexicans LOOOOOOVE to complain and laugh about our lifes. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    I understand everyone is mad, sad, desapointed and has other bad feelings towards Glu, but are the clown photo edits really necessary?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    A friendly advice with zero bad feelings: Dont EVER tell people how to protest or express their discomfort. That's how riots happen irl.
    I didnt tough! I simply asked a question 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    livyx said:
    Soooo i cant complain AND i cant ask questions now... Okay then! 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I guess now everything i do, everyone will come at me for no reason.... 
    No, you can complain, ask questions and make silly edits without feeling judged for turning something frustrating into something fun 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Yet all i did was ASK A QUESTION 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I can’t make an edit to save my life, but is someone willing to do one for me if I post a pic of my doll? 👀
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Anyway
    @Amilicious I can try if you like? I don't have the best editing skills but I'd love it if you join us
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I can’t make an edit to save my life, but is someone willing to do one for me if I post a pic of my doll? 👀
    Hey doll I can try with emojis and the nose but I can’t or don’t know how to do backgrounds 🙋‍♀️
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I’ve just cancelled my VIP subscription, I work really hard for my money and refuse to be conned out of another penny by this game!
    The time everyone spent filling in that questionnaire for it to be used as a way to get more money out of us. Such a joke 😤😤 

I’ve played this game from the start, and spent a lot of money over the years, but it’s actually disgusting how money grabbing it has became. If this continues I won’t stick around! 

@KalindaKing I’m looking forward to the response glu allows you to give us 🙄 
    Just wanted to say I cancelled mine too. 
    I want to cancel mine too! How do I go about canceling it? Do I need to do it with Apple (for IOS)?