🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I haven’t even been on here checking for the update and I just updated, how does it make sense that the hair is cheaper but the hand held item and dress cost more then in get that look? I should’ve known to be disappointed 🤡 
  • xoxoguccimainexoxoguccimaine Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited August 2020
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    _Nova_ said:
    I hope I'm not late for the party.... 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

PD: could someone give me a red nose? I don't know how to do ... 😔

Here you go! 💕
    Thanks!!! 💜💜
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    And, if you're someone bothered by the clowns, for your own peace of mind, maybe hang out in a different thread for a while.  Just a suggestion for self preservation.  <3

I haven't seen anyone in the community think cartoon clown memes are triggering, unless it's triggering how much glu doesn't care 😢
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Yiiikes, I’m just baffled... ever since they introduced diamonds we’ve begged for more ways to earn them yet their only response is to give us more (and more expensive) ways to spend them? How can a company act like that?

I’ve never seen this kind of behavior from ANY kind of company, it honestly doesn’t make any sense. This is so stupid, they just renewed the contract, things should be getting better.
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I must be going coco for this diet coco cola 🥤🥵

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    Yiiikes, I’m just baffled... ever since they introduced diamonds we’ve begged for more ways to earn them yet their only response is to give us more (and more expensive) ways to spend them? How can a company act like that?

I’ve never seen this kind of behavior from ANY kind of company, it honestly doesn’t make any sense. This is so stupid, they just renewed the contract, things should be getting better.
    Now I’m guessing the contract has something to do with this mess since the are no longer in danger or anything... I really don’t know why they are acting like this 😞😞
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I’m a clown and I can’t do math🙃
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited August 2020
     @jhabs 5/12 = 0,42. So 1 diamond is worth 4,2 stars, which means 25 diamonds (or a dress/hairstyle) is around 100 stars (which is an okay price for an old item). It’s quite similar, the only thing that bothers me is how “easy” you can get stars compared to diamonds..
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

@yezx Literally me. 

Okay, knowing now that the ratio for stars to diamonds is less, that actually makes me feel better about the cost of old items lol. After I posted that, I started thinking that 400 stars for 1 item is a ripoff (considering when we chase we usually get more than 1 item). Still agree, diamonds need to be easier to earn!
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    jhabs said:

Someone correct me if my math is wrong but I calculated the equivalence of diamonds to kstars. I found that the bottle of coke handheld is worth the equivalent of 432 kstars. I am going to say this: I actually don’t have a problem with diamonds as a way to get past items. I do think the cost should be higher to get items from the past- I think most of us have easily spent 400+ kstars chasing GB items, and I think it’s somewhat fair that players have to pay a higher price to get those same items after the fact. 

What I do NOT think is fair is making us use diamonds to buy brand new items. There is absolutely NO reason the coke bottle should be worth 18 diamonds, or 432 kstars. If they want to curb illegal spending, glu should introduce a new currency that is equivalent to the price of kstars, but can’t be manipulated. I wouldn’t have a problem with that, as long as the new currency was as easy to earn as kstars. I just have a major problem with continuing to introduce diamond items without also giving us more ways to earn them. I’m shocked that glu cannot see the problem with that, but honestly at this point I probably shouldn’t be. 

@jhabs I'm not really sure how you got 1 diamond = $2.40 when 12 = $5... shouldn't one diamond be worth $0.42? If I have this wrong lmk lol I'm way too tired to be doing this properly

My calculations would be a little different. If you're going by selling rate, then

12 diamonds = $5 so the unit rate (for one diamond) should be $0.42
    50 kstars = $5 so the unit rate (for one kstar) should be $0.10

One diamond should then be approximately 4x more valuable than one kstar; 4.2 x 18 is 75.6, so roughly 76 kstars. Still not exactly a great price, given most of the handhelds I remember in the TB sale were on average around 35 kstars.

But what if we don't go by the sell price, and instead look at earning rate? There are a great many ways to earn kstars and very few to earn diamonds, so for the sake of comparison I'll look at "fixed" rates, which excludes any SYS winnings, achievements, businesses, and voting booth mega-luck.

1 week = 70 kstars, 140 kstars (free player, pre-2020); this assumes you've been diligently watching all your videos every day, and that they're being supplied consistently.
    1 week = 3 diamonds

Depending on your game, one diamond would be equal to 23 kstars or 47 kstars, though again this is a highly, highly conservative estimate because there are a great many ways to earn kstars.

Coke bottle (18 diamonds) = 420 kstars or 840 kstars

But I guess that's the price you pay for a brand label lmao
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!