@jhabs this is what I came up woth

50/12 = 4.17
    1 diamond = 4.17 stars 
    4.17 x 18 = 75
    Coke bottle is equivalent to 75 stars

???? not saying this is correct but this is how I came to it

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    edited August 2020
    i don’t think anyone’s posted this but apparently glu has another game (in AUS and Canada) thats shutting down and apparently resources are being moved to KKH. Maybe that’s why update took a bit long bc of office transitions(? Grasping at straws tbh) felt like this would add something to the thread. Also in that thread of the game people are mad at the lack of storylines too lol

edit: so sounds like glu doesn’t listen to any of their users lol

Here’s link to glu’s earning and recent press conference https://glumobile.gcs-web.com/investor-relations/

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @ashleydianem @AYewKKH tbh.. I have no idea how I got that math either lmao. I did it again and clearly got 5.00/12 = 0.42. So no clue what happened the first time hahah but thanks for correcting me! 
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    oops... 🤡

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Thank you everyone for trying to do the math cause I could never! 😂 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Do you think if we all @‘d Kim about the atrocity her game is becoming, she would do something about it?
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @ashleydianem @AYewKKH tbh.. I have no idea how I got that math either lmao. I did it again and clearly got 5.00/12 = 0.42. So no clue what happened the first time hahah but thanks for correcting me! 
    you just divided backwards, you did 12/5 instead of 5/12. its pretty easy to mess that up! 😇 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited August 2020
    i really like the green boots 😭 and of course the coke. i hate this evil temptation 😭
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Haha, i had so much fun going though this thread, made my day so much better. You'll are so talented!  <3
    I'm gonna start practicing my editing skills after so much inspiration.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    I don't understand why some people just don't scroll past what they don't like. Don't like drama? Then don't read it. Don't like the edits? Just scroll. And complaining about us complaining about the update? Good for you if you like it and have nothing to complain about. 🤷🏽‍♀️
    I’m trying to keep up with the forum and this is the thing I always do haha 😂 😅
    I think I have never mixed up with the drama because I don’t like it and just ignore it ✌️ ✌️✌️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I've finally got to go through the thread, and lmaooo you guys make things so fun. Not even thinking about touching that game, not missing much anyways but these edits are life lmao. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • misskitten420misskitten420 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Soooo i cant complain AND i cant ask questions now... Okay then! 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I guess now everything i do, everyone will come at me for no reason.... 
    You were kinda being a bitch. Like it illegal  to do clown edits. 
  • misskitten420misskitten420 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I understand everyone is mad, sad, desapointed and has other bad feelings towards Glu, but are the clown photo edits really necessary?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    fun is illegal now guys we gotta pack it up and take the circus somewhere else 😭😭😭 
    There to many to pack up.  We gotta bring the clown car around. Lol 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 you're incredibly sweet 🥰🥰🥰 thank you for this lovely memory you've created
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook