🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    im saving my diamonds though because first thing i’m doing on thursday 12:01pm is scouring the voting booth to finally purchase the ombre lips 😻 tbh thats the only plus for me from this update. 
    They are my dolls permanent lips, I’m on iOS... if you’re on iOS too let me know!
  • nickidashkkhnickidashkkh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

When you get the update, you'll see more items you can immediately buy from the wardrobe! Some of these items will be on sale for diamonds and will help you prepare for upcoming Show Your Style events. For example, there will be items for the Retro Diner event like the soda. We know you’re always looking for guidance for how to stay on theme and hopefully these items will help. You can get clothes, hair and accessories for diamonds and the prices will be similar to what you’ve seen in Get This Look.

and is there a better and easiest way of earning diamonds?? Earning kstars has never been easy and now we need to get featured items with diamonds??
    seriously, day in day out, Glu make this whole game strange and all about their earnings and not the players and supporters of this game. Ugh 
  • FrogmimeFrogmime Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @malakk15 I know! I feel ya! :s
  • cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited August 2020
    has anyone else in the UK still not had the update?
    edit: oh it’s showing as needing to update now!

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Not sure if it’s only me. But I can’t change the eye colour of my doll anymore. I know the update allows to change the eyeshadow on the glam eyes but now I can’t change the eye colour. @KalindaKing
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

@Libby i guess theres a new button for that at the top of the eyes menu!
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @TheKylie Thanks. I freaked out for a moment 😅 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited August 2020
    IAS said:
    @KalindaKing when are we going to get an explanation? Or do we only get a reply to positive comments
    Mods and Kalinda right now, they gotta be annoyed despite spinning rainbows that Glu is making their jobs harder 

@Poopnuggets69 thanks so much for the fun edit!!!

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

I’m so disappointed .. I thought that i can change the eyeshadow in this glam eyes 😓
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Ok so I was thinking about the items we got for diamonds, Kalinda specifically said that they are meant to be useful for the next few sys. We know the next three themes: 

Beach Babe - orange outfit, sunglasses, shoes, swimsuit and whistle - maybe coke bottle
     (the orange outfit I am not sure because a long sleeved sueter doesnt look like a beach outfit to me)

Retro Diner - hair, tshirt, skirt, shoes and coke bottle

Leather and Lace- corset, skirt, boots, pants, suit and mask.

??? (probably masked ball) - gown, two masks - Probably lace mask as well. 

But this item I have no idea what it could be useful for lol I mean its just a hair pin
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Don’t know if this was mentioned because it’s kinda hard to keep up but I juts did 3 hour gig and got 16 event points instead of 12 so it seems like they did up those amounts - haven’t done an 8,1 or 6 hr gig yet but they def increased Event points by 4 for the 3 hour gigs so you end up with 17 for that with your friend added 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    That's a great analysis, @brunakkh! 💚
    The thing is, these diamond items don't guarantee top 5 or even good scores.

Say, the green and pink outfits for the "Leather and Lace" SYS. For some reason I have a feeling it'll be a "Femme Fatale" situation - black leather, dark and rich jewel colors, lace and maybe some velvet etc. So where's the guarantee that one buys these outfits and actually scores well? 😕
    Diamonds are too rare of a currency to be throwing them left and right.