🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    Ok so I was thinking about the items we got for diamonds, Kalinda specifically said that they are meant to be useful for the next few sys. We know the next three themes: 

Beach Babe - orange outfit, sunglasses, shoes, swimsuit and whistle - maybe coke bottle
     (the orange outfit I am not sure because a long sleeved sueter doesnt look like a beach outfit to me)

Retro Diner - hair, tshirt, skirt, shoes and coke bottle

Leather and Lace- corset, skirt, boots, pants, suit and mask.

??? (probably masked ball) - gown, two masks - Probably lace mask as well. 

But this item I have no idea what it could be useful for lol I mean its just a hair pin
    I was thinking the green outfit and this hair pin would match a Green with envy SYS!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Didn’t know we were all enrolled in the same college 🤡
    I love this so much omg
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    the amount of event points I’m getting hasn’t changed at all? I’m still getting 12 for 3 hours and 20 for 8...
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you! I posted this basically cause I’m a virgo
    @AguadeCoco thats true! I dont think we had a green sys yet
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @mandamay @ErikaKKH mine didn't change too. 3 hour gigs still give me 12 stars and 8 hour gigs give me 20 stars. Should we contact support? 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @mandamay @ErikaKKH mine didn't change too. 3 hour gigs still give me 12 stars and 8 hour gigs give me 20 stars. Should we contact support? 
    I have the same problem...
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
    Victorian said:
    yess we should do that 
    iOS ✨ 
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I’m playing on an IPad and I still haven’t gotten an update. Is there something I need to do or just wait?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    ErikaKKH said:
    the amount of event points I’m getting hasn’t changed at all? I’m still getting 12 for 3 hours and 20 for 8...
    i just got 16 for 3 hr appearance  - I am done with storylines so maybe they only upped those ones - Or maybe it was a fluke! 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    That's a great analysis, @brunakkh! 💚
    The thing is, these diamond items don't guarantee top 5 or even good scores.

Say, the green and pink outfits for the "Leather and Lace" SYS. For some reason I have a feeling it'll be a "Femme Fatale" situation - black leather, dark and rich jewel colors, lace and maybe some velvet etc. So where's the guarantee that one buys these outfits and actually scores well? 😕
    Diamonds are too rare of a currency to be throwing them left and right. 
    At this point guessing next sys awards extra points for buying/using this stuff. Their twisted answer to our complaints that off-theme dolls get more votes than on-theme
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    MoJo1230 said:
    I’m playing on an IPad and I still haven’t gotten an update. Is there something I need to do or just wait?

When that happens I toggle on and off airplane mode.  I turn it on, then reboot, then I take off airplane and it goes into Wifi, and then the button says update. 
    Try that and let me know if it works,  otherwise, I have other tricks I just need to remember them.  Try airplane and rebooting. *Fingers Crossed for luck
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @MoJo1230 Just refresh the list of apps in your account by dragging the screen down and releasing it: a spinning wheel will appear and your list will show all the apps ready to be updated.
    That’s the official way to do it!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    The airplane mode trick worked! Thank you kokokokonut!
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    My update said something about “monochrome”. So I assume that’s gonna be an upcoming SYS theme.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Must have been just that one I did just did another 3 hour appearance and i got 12 - of course glu couldn't even do us that solid and increase event earnings 
    @mandamay76 would’ve been too good to be true 😫
    iOS ✨ 
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Kim should give us our own justice project after this update

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    A day has passed but my anger @ Glu has not. What the update description in the App Store actually should have been:

Agreed! I usually get over things quickly but right now I just can’t seem to, the anger just keeps brewing inside me 😩
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Just updated the game and caught up on the forum and I’m here to announce I too and a clown and have joined the circus!