🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm getting bored with these kind of themes since voters will only vote for swimwear or outfits that look like swimwear with a coverup. The last one even implied we could also use casual outfits but voters ignored that. I only want the last earnable so at least if we get another similar theme later, I have one more outfit so I don't have to keep using the same swimsuits as much. It's a good thing the pink bikini was changed so you could dye it. 
    Platform: Android

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion on how to plan our weekend, nobody asked but thank you anyway 
    well, you are playing a game that you can only complain about. the clown avatar suits you. 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    About the TS prizes, I think they're making it to be a bit less attractive to the players so that people buy less tickets and the game ends up being more fair to everyone?? Idk just my theory
    That would mean less money for glu and seeing how they have been “updating” the game recently i think this is UNFORTUNATELY not the case 🙄
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I have never gotten to this point in the game. And I’m on level 34 what do I do? Please help!!
    You've never played SYS? It begins at level 12.
    You dress based on the theme, submit looks, and players vote. We get gifts (diamond, star, dye, the gifts mentioned above) once you get a certain number of votes. The last prize (swimsuit) is 575 points. You can also vote for players as well. It's fun, but can be stressful some weekends. Goodluck in your first SYS! 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I’m really happy with these prizes, I actually like the earrings, they’re cute. I’m just happy it’s not another ugly dress 🤣
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I'm a bit tired of SYS for a while now.... for me, I only care for the earnables.... I'll concentrate my energy on the weekend events 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion on how to plan our weekend, nobody asked but thank you anyway 
    Slow down girl, that’s not the way to go. 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I think we better get used to everyone fighting for 1st place prize only 😉💰👀
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Oh no, another beach theme. I'm kind of tired of those, last week was such a nice change! 

The earnables are kind of cute but I won't stress for them. The earrings are kind of basic but nice too. Not a fan of the 1st place TS prize.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited August 2020
    This is my reaction whenever I came to this forum:

Anyway cute earnables.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Me looking at yet another swimsuit SYS and some not so wearable earrings as TS prize
    👁️👄👁️
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m only going for the earnables.. I don’t like the TS at all. It’s a shame actually 🤡🤡🤡
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Thank you koko for this thread! Always love to see your puns through emojis in the title.
    Glad to have a laid back sys, just want the coconut (literally had to erase kokonut twice lmao) 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    On a positive note, I don't have to use my last extra ticket this week so I can keep when I really want the last earnable.
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.