🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hello dolls. I know this probably isn't the thread for this kind of questions but I didn't kow where to post this :(
    I've read that when spinning "old" kollections you always get the worst prices -energy, cash, etc- first. I was wondering when did the "new" kollections first appear (the ones that are actually random and we have a chance to win something good from the first time we spin). I just saw one with a bundle I loved but I'm not sure it's new and if it's not then it's not worth it.
    Sorry for my english, hope I explained myself correctly lol
    iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @navyblue When people say "new" kollections, they’re talking about the ones that were just released that week for the 1st time. The "old" kollections are all the other ones that have been released before and are now in rotation. For example, "Beautiful Eden" was a new kollection last week, but it’s been more than a week since its release and it has now left the kollection pop-up window. The next time you see it in your game, even if it’s next week, it will be considered an old kollection since it’s returning.
    So, what people mean is spin the kollection when it’s introduced for the first time in the game. Apparently, after that you have lower chances of getting the good prizes first, yes.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I just popped in to see if there was any mention of us actually getting ways of earning diamonds but based on the most recent comments, I can tell the answer is no.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    SashaCat said:
    The items on sale for diamonds in the wardrobe will be available forever, so you can buy them now or wait!
     That’s really cool 🍹Thank you!
     Will more items will be added for diamonds each update? Everything is really nice, it’s fun having new items to work towards earning. 

Low key feel like glu owns this account 😭
    Not true.  Glu does not use phony forum accounts.  that's just not correct.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @Miyuri oh damn, that means I have no chances lol. Thank you so much for your reply!
    iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited August 2020
    SashaCat said:
    alycat said:
    oops... 🤡

Doll, we were all supposed to stand in solidarity. If people spend, Glu won’t listen.
    and people WILL spend, doll. they will. I will, because I want to. Don't try to make me feel bad for using my money. The majority of players of this game aren't here. I believe most of them aren't, tho (wonder why lol) And they will spend. I believe you know how some things in life works. I'm not okay with the diamond thing, but I want the items. sooooooo... yeah. I'm a clown, whatever. 
    But again, I will not feel bad for using my money just because you don't want to use yours. 
    Have a great day. 

You really understand that not everyone has enough money to spend on the game right? It’s not that we DONT wanna use our money..... your comment sounds like a spoiled girl that has no idea about others’ situations. This game used to reward players who pay, but now, it punishes players who don’t.
    Doll, if they rewarded the players that pay, I would continue spending. I feel robbed after purchasing tons of triple threats, fg's and even a regular large pack in kimiversary. I am a spoiled brat myself, but not a dumb spoiled brat 💅

Edit: I am not calling anyone out by this, don't feel offended if you continue your purchases dolls, somebody needs to fund glu anyway. I am just stating my opinion. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    SashaCat said:
    the girl said that I shouldn't have bought the handheld. is that right? ok.
    I'm leaving this forum anyways, like the majority of the players. This is why Glu won't listen, because you all are annoying and rude as hell. The clown avatars suits you very well, dolls. 
    No one cares if you buy it or not. We r just trynna make a change for free players, players who lost their jobs, players who dont get as much money as before and all the players affected. But u r just being toxic and literally telling everyone “stop being poor”.
    anyways, on behalf of all clowns , I’d like to say farewell ❤️
    And this, yeah! Thank you @SashaCat ❤️
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Victorian said:
    SashaCat said:
    the girl said that I shouldn't have bought the handheld. is that right? ok.
    I'm leaving this forum anyways, like the majority of the players. This is why Glu won't listen, because you all are annoying and rude as hell. The clown avatars suits you very well, dolls. 
    No one cares if you buy it or not. We r just trynna make a change for free players, players who lost their jobs, players who dont get as much money as before and all the players affected. But u r just being toxic and literally telling everyone “stop being poor”.
    anyways, on behalf of all clowns , I’d like to say farewell ❤️
    And this, yeah! Thank you @SashaCat ❤️
    Queen ur pfp is amazing 😍 and btw Im not attacking spoiled people, just the ones who act like they r superior to others 💖
    @SashaCat I know doll, don't worry about offending me 😘
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @navyblue You can try with the next one! (this weekend, I think? or is it the next?)
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @SashaCat I know doll, don't worry about offending me 😘
    Nooo. I have to worry 🥺❤️
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @IzzaBee We fixed those dresses, but it looks like the fix didn't go into the new update. I've asked the team to look into it. Thanks for flagging!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    When someone acts daily as surprised and clueless as we are about what Glu has in store yet 💯% knows Glu doesn't have fake accounts..doesn't even have to be Glu, could be a stakeholder or employee of Glu 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    To everyone discussing event points...
    If you have already opened a black box and recieved an item, you get one more event point for owning that item. That's why some people are getting an extra event point or two. If you picked something like dye or energy, you won't get that extra point.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    @BooskiBabii I think thats only how it works for the weekend events. At least for me I've never had points go up from opening items in black boxes during the week, and I even got two items so far this week but my points are still at the usual 12 for a 3 hour event and 20 for an 8 hour event.
    Oh wow, that's crazy and unfair to you and others whose game is doing this. I've not paid attention during the week actually. I'm doing one now and I'll see if my points increase or not. If it's 5 for 1 hour, then it should be 40 for 8 hours. It's stupid that the points actually decrease when you do a longer event.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!