🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Glu really wants us to cancel them at this point... No offense but WTF is this?? WHO decided we needed 57 beach/swimsuit SYS???
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited August 2020
    jhabs said:
    might be an unpopular opinion but i dont mind the drama. its entertaining imo 🤷🏽‍♀️ especially because we’re all strangers on the internet. its really not that deep lol
    Exactly! Most of the “drama” on here is honestly literally nothing. It always baffles me when people say that this forum is nothing but drama and they come here for an “escape” and the drama ruins it. I seriously don’t even think there’s drama- I think there are people that complain and aren’t happy 24/7. But they have EVERY right to complain. If that’s drama to you.. then I’m sorry, but the real world will be very harsh for you lol 
    seriously! for me, i actually hate when i miss the drama and posts are deleted lmao but those who are sooo bothered by it can just scroll past it. unfortunately, you cant scroll past real life drama 🤣
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I’m kinda glad they’ve got rid of hair from ts... people don't seem to want to fight for them anymore, because 2-5 isn’t good enough to warrant loosing and spending, and 1st place is the kind of item that used to be 2-5, so like, it’s not worth it as much to spend tickets.

i mean I won last week in a group with only one ticket buyer (She only bought triple threat) and I saw ALOT of similar results for other players too. So, I mean, as long as the earnables are good (which they most definitely are. and were last week) I’m fine with it 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Don't care for TS, after getting coconut will just submit clown looks, that was more fun. To be fair there are clowns on boardwalks sometimes 
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    The only thing good in this theme is that I'm so sick of beach themes so I won't need to worry that much this weekend 🤷
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    If you have an issue with how often I complain you can DM me and we can duke it out there. 
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    lol this is Glu listening... I think the brightest side of everything is it’s beach/swimsuit themed meaning anyone has a shot. Easiest theme to participate in. The better items are earnables, after everyone loved the coconut. So it shouldn’t be a fight to win anything because more gold hoops? 💀 The 1st place swimsuit is cute but there’s enough like it and more on the way 😂😂😂 
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• JarlyJarly Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @HannahKKH Happy Birthday when it comes! Hope you get the coconut.
    Level 53| A+++| Android
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Posting some inspo! Some of these looks helped me score 50s in the last beach themed SYS! <3
  • JarlyJarly Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @kaydencekkh Ugh! Too true.  :| I love your first look btw.
    Level 53| A+++| Android
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Not that anyone really needs beachwear inspo,  but I like paying dress up! 

• cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
     Just had Kim’s call!
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

In order - drink, dress
    IM SO HAPPY THAT THE DRINK IS EARNABLES 🥺💗💖💓💝💘💞💕
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    3 looks that I lowkey obsessed with. 
    I’m obsessed with the middle hair style!!!! 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

The looks that I will post in the sys !!! Not sure about the last one though ✋🏻

What do you think dolls ?!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The phone call said cabana shorts and I don't have any so I'm just going to work with what I have. At least I have the earnable hair from the last beach theme and I can use it for this one. 
    Platform: Android

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I love the coconut and am really happy it's earnable! I am always happy when the earnables are better than TS.

I do think it's tacky of Glu knowing ppl buy tickets to bid for 1st place and many will spend money for a pair of earrings. I guess that's the risk you take buying tickets, but wow. 

Also, I hope Glu reads our theme suggestion thread. There's a lot of great ones in there that are really unique and can help break up the monotony of SYS. I think we're very swimsuit fatigued bc the BBQ theme turned into a swimsuit SYS. but cool, we can use our recent beach theme prizes like the beach bag, and it's almost end of summer so I'm thinking this is it. But I'm really nervous that now instead of giving us prizes that will be specific for future SYS themes, they're just going to stick all  relevant items in the kloset for diamonds 😠 I hope that's not the case 😬
    - Emmy
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    @jhabs I agree, the regular bikinis don't do well in SYS. My desire for regular bathing suits without clothes is just more to have my doll in a bikini when I'm on a beach in my bikini lol I love matching my doll as much as possible. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.