🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Here you go, I can edit the other one too if you like but I liked this one better 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos wow you’re edits are bomb !!! 💣 💣 💣
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

When my K Star videos STILL aren't working and they make it harder to get both currencies. 

The video issue even messes up my reward doubling in SYS, so on the off chance I might get a diamond, it's only one instead of two. I don't know why this feature is still off.
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

@SisSnappedLikeThanos isn’t she so talented?!! 😍😍 I absolutely love it 😩💕
    Omg this edit is like.. the Gucci of clowns
    Clown that went to private school 😩 she is so prettyyyyyy! Just like anything @SisSnappedLikeThanos does 🥺
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I agree with you, @Cherrey
    I can't change my doll's hair color because there is no matching eyebrow color, I love those hair colors and I can never use them because I don't have the same colors on my eyebrows
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @Cherrey You’re not the only one struggling with brows!
    I don’t have special blond colors, only the ones from the kloset, but even though they have matching brows, I find them too light to be realistic. So I use the light brown brows with the kloset blond hair, I think they work well together (I actually think they work very well on your pic of the 2nd hair color even if it’s not the same blond as mine!).
    My issue is with the platinum / white hair. I think the matching brows make it look like it’s an old person with grey hair. The light brown I use with the other blond is too warm. The bottom 2 are the only other cool tones I could find, the dusty blue and purple that were recently added to the kloset, but one is still too light and the other too dark, I think!

But for your rose gold hair, I think the 2nd brows look the best! It’s not the exact same but that’s the closest and I don’t think anyone can really tell when you’re zoomed out!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Cherrey same struggle with my doll! I use the second hair color you showed all the time, and I've resorted to use the brows that are slightly faded, the color is less harsh!  But I still see the difference...

Thanks Glu for adding the new Kloset brow colors, but why not add the others? And begin to give them everything we get a new hair color in Kollection/SYS/event..?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker