Husbands Hair

DiconayDiconay Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
Hello! 
I’m married with this really handsome man. I loved EVERYTHING about his looks but decided to gift him a few things, hair also. Thou, I want to put him wearing the hair that came with him but it doesn’t appear in his hair list. Once we offer our husbands new hairs the original one stops existing? Bcos I can’t even buy it anywhere and I really loved it!
please help!  Thank you so much in advance! 🙏🏼
Best regards,
Diana.

Comments

• lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Diconay said:
    Hello! 
    I’m married with this really handsome man. I loved EVERYTHING about his looks but decided to gift him a few things, hair also. Thou, I want to put him wearing the hair that came with him but it doesn’t appear in his hair list. Once we offer our husbands new hairs the original one stops existing? Bcos I can’t even buy it anywhere and I really loved it!
    please help!  Thank you so much in advance! 🙏🏼
    Was he one of the gold NPCs from konnections? Often they have clothes and hair from kollections and events so it doesn’t show up in the kloset and you can’t get it back unfortunately 
  • DiconayDiconay Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    He’s one of the games characters but not sure he’s from Kollections.
    Best regards,
    Diana.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Your partner's wardrobe is limited so if you change them out of an item that's not included in the limited wardrobe, it will disappear and there's no way to get it back unfortunately.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I lost noah's original hair when I bought him a full wardrobe .  Maybe we can suggestion they bring the other hairstyles back and put them in the closet.  I would buy it back.  <3  I have him in a similar one, but the hair had a lot to do with me picking him.  Why I ever thought he'd look good in long hair I don't know.  I could kick myself.  Thanks for bringing this up.  Maybe it could pop up in the suggestion thread.  (not beauty and fashion, it's the game reinstating former hairs. ) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DiconayDiconay Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I think if the guy comes with it makes sense he keeps it right? 😁 I was sooo disappointed bcos I had it and when I changed I couldn’t have it back. The worst is that that hairstyle can’t be bought bcos it’s not there to buy!!! 😞
    Best regards,
    Diana.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wish they would offer the full wardrobe, especially for NPC characters. I can understand not doing it for gifting friends because of cheats but it would be nice if we could fully customize our romantic interests. Maybe someday!