🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Is anyone else finding their comments either deleted or not approved? My last comment I quoted @kokokokonut and asked her how we would know if a glu employee had an account. Earlier comment (last weekend) was in reply to that doll that said it is illegal for Christians to play the Midnight Magic SYS. These comments are not against forum rules
  • slahanselslahansel Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm not able to vote or see create an outfit to vote on event since the update?
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @slahansel hi, the event starts tomorrow at 3pm est
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    edited August 2020
    slahansel said:
    I'm not able to vote or see create an outfit to vote on event since the update?
    Hey! Are you talking about the show your style event? If so, it starts tomorrow 
    edit: didn’t saw brunakkh’s post 😳
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @kkhsimone I agree I feel screwed out of 3 weeks worth of prizes. It’s some BS. Not even a comment from @KalindaKing as to why. No reason they couldn’t have given us a freebie box each week. Some people won 50 stars aka $5. Not okay to do, testing or not. 

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    @Cherrey same struggle with my doll! I use the second hair color you showed all the time, and I've resorted to use the brows that are slightly faded, the color is less harsh!  But I still see the difference...

Thanks Glu for adding the new Kloset brow colors, but why not add the others? And begin to give them everything we get a new hair color in Kollection/SYS/event..?
    Exactly! And why do we need to spend kstars for brow dye when it should come with it as soon as you purchase the hair dye. Making us spend extra 😑 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    @MYSTIQUE a diamond business just became my favorite update idea! This! All this! Have it set up like the one in London where we can grind 3 tasks every 3 days. 

Tags Archive - LowGif
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets.