🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• Afisemi_Kim3Afisemi_Kim3 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I used to buy triple threat almost every week, mostly because I found it tedious to earn diamonds otherwise. However, after this latest update I don’t think that there is much incentive to continue giving this company my money, so I’ll be a free player from here on out. I’m not looking too much at the TS prize, since I doubt I’ll have a chance at it.
    The coconut drink is cute though. It feels similar to the watermelon one, which usually scores well for me.

What is the update is this?
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I'm kind of confused by this sys call. I thought the whole idea was that the items available for diamonds in the kloset would correlate to each theme, but there are no shorts at all that were added this update. So do the diamond items not actually line up with what the call says? 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @rose2797 I’m thinking the baywatch bathing suit, lifeguard whistle and the sunnies were what they put in for us for this one 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @ktrnblv I have all three and the first one scores best. 2nd is also good-ish but 3 doesn’t do to well for me 
    each beach sys has free swimsuit and so even using those and just dying them works too
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @rose2797 hi! I made a post at the update thread where I matched the diamonds items to the next  sys themes I think they are supposed to help with
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I have a question!  How do you make Bel Air look at night?  I saw that some girls posted their dolls outside of Bel Air and it is seen at night.. How did they do it? 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Daniela_24 for me, it happens at night- idk when it starts, but it is definitely dark by 10pm eastern time. I am not sure if it is coded for eastern time for everyone or if it’s based in your time zone. Check your game when it’s night time where you live and see if bel air shows in night mode. Also check bel air at 10pm eastern time. One of those should hopefully show bel air at night 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I have a question!  How do you make Bel Air look at night?  I saw that some girls posted their dolls outside of Bel Air and it is seen at night.. How did they do it? 
    It just naturally does about about 8 PM my local time,  so should be the same for you. 
    jhabs said:
    @Daniela_24 for me, it happens at night- idk when it starts, but it is definitely dark by 10pm eastern time. I am not sure if it is coded for eastern time for everyone or if it’s based in your time zone. Check your game when it’s night time where you live and see if bel air shows in night mode. Also check bel air at 10pm eastern time. One of those should hopefully show bel air at night 

I live in Argentina and right now it is almost 19:40 pm and it is already dark. Even though i sometimes play in the early morning and Bel Air is always daytime for me. That's why i was surprised to see Bel Air at night

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    The drink is earnble which is great but im a bit bitter top 5 has earrings. Not even really cute earrings. I will do my best even though the last beach sys was a fail for me. Hopefully i get the earnables cause they are better then trendsetters
  • xoxoguccimainexoxoguccimaine Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I have never gotten to this point in the game. And I’m on level 34 what do I do? Please help!!
    @KayJiselle contact Glu support! It’s weird you haven’t gotten it yet, but they’ll help you out! 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited August 2020
    As someone who struggles to land within top 5, I'm happy the TS items aren't as great as the earnables. Watch me be in top 5 for TS items I don't care about *sigh* ...
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • desmondang87desmondang87 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

In order - drink, dress

FIX THAT! GET IT TOGETHER GLU
  • Paris_MinajParis_Minaj Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited August 2020
    That TS swimsuit isn't very attractive so I'll be satisfied with second place and I kinda like the earrings 🙈 
    iOS player since 2014💎
    Instagram @ Kkh_Minaj 
    #BLM
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @mandamay76 and @brunakkh oops sorry I think I didn't word that right, I know that the bay watch suit is for this one, but I'm surprised that the call said shorts and didn't mention swimsuits when the only thing added to the kloset for diamonds that clearly related to this sys was a swimsuit. I did actually see the post you made @brunakkh and it was really helpful/accurate! I just don't get the point of adding the items for diamonds if they don't even relate to what the call says since voters usually vote off the call.
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    jhabs said:

I live in Argentina and right now it is almost 19:40 pm and it is already dark. Even though i sometimes play in the early morning and Bel Air is always daytime for me. That's why i was surprised to see Bel Air at night

Fellow argentinian here ❤️
    @Julietalucia. Yes, we are already 2 for now. I don't know if there will be someone else haha :p . Bel Air also appears to you only the day? 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Kim’s call mentioned letting your hair down. I was thinking of using some loose or wavy hairstyles. I suspect many will be using last week’s GB hair and I’m not sure how the ones below will do with scoring. If anyone has suggestions for hairstyles lmk!

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Im so tired of summer themes 💁
    I only want the coconut lol so I'm kinda grateful that it's earnable.  The earnable swimsuit is okay i guess.
    The trendsetter items are boringgg, second to fifth place earrings? I don't know if this is a joke 😂 but im happy that its the earrings and not the coconut.
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @Daniela_24 looks like midnight to me! It gets dark around 8pm in my game 

Also, i saw another argentinian girl the other day but i can’t remember her name!
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Kim’s call mentioned letting your hair down. I was thinking of using some loose or wavy hairstyles. I suspect many will be using last week’s GB hair and I’m not sure how the ones below will do with scoring. If anyone has suggestions for hairstyles lmk!

I use that first hair and it scores super well!
    @Julietalucia. Ah, then only for me it does not appear at night. I don't know why that would be :(

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I was so close to buying the coconut for stars, glad I didn’t 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited August 2020
    God, that ts, AND the diamonds in the update! I am so angry. (I did recommend the coke like 3 times)
    I’m in such a “not good”  mood. 
    I blame glu. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.