๐ŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun ๐Ÿ‘—๐ŸŽ†

Comments

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Can anyone explain to me what is the free kollection? I think I missed that in one of the threads that I did not seeโ˜น๏ธ
    Be kind ๐Ÿฆ‹
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes!ย 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    asta said:

so the last few updates has amounted to ill-fitting diaper shorts, but now that the prices are higher, they actually put in an effort??
    And those are copy and pasted from The Kendall and Kylie game!!!!!!! They didnโ€™t even bother to fit them to our dolls who have a smaller body

I mean... Itโ€™s literally so lazy?? The current crisis is a of course a very legitimate excuse, but then the burst of creativity just seems sus, in light of theย heightened prices...
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    jhabs said:
    To me, when kalinda says โ€œthe teamโ€ reads the forum, Iโ€™m envisioning the artists, designers, coders (maybe lol), employees at that level. To the best of my knowledge, I donโ€™t think those employees would really have a lot of input in terms of what we receive in a specific update. I think theyโ€™re the ones that carry out the vision- they get told what to do basically. A lot of times, the employees on the โ€œfront linesโ€ (I.e actually dealing with the customer) have more knowledge of how the customer is feeling, but donโ€™t have the authority to actually carry out changes that would make the customer happy.

Usually the ones that do have that power are kind of removed from direct interaction with the customer. Iโ€™m assuming the people who make decisions for the game are at a higher level and Iโ€™m assuming theyโ€™re people who are focused more on numbers- when people are spending more, player engagement, things like that. Theyโ€™re probably looking at trends in numbers and revenue. I donโ€™t wanna tel people how to spend their money, but if youโ€™re buying diamonds right now, the high-up person at glu for KKH will see that data and know that introducing diamond items to the kloset made you buy diamonds. we can voice our concerns on here all day, but honestly you really do communicate with your wallet when it comes to this game.
    Yup ๐Ÿ™ƒ im gonna stick with no buy no matter how i want those lips. I think ill feel way better earning them in the 4 months ill need to get them
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    @mikaylachimo exactly!! I was waiting for the update to see what will i do but after this i spent the money elsewhere , on other things that will actually make me happyย 
    another point : we used to get handhelds and dyes as gifts from kalinda , why do they think itโ€™s okay and weโ€™re gonna accept the fact that theyโ€™re now for diamonds and just move on ?ย 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got a chance to check in the game and disapointment is an understatement
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Digite seu comentรกrio
    I didn't receive any updates
    Plataforma: Android

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    Trying to keep my sanity and not complain as much as I want to by making memes๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„
    *oops I wanted to say THEM not THEN ๐Ÿ˜„
    Itโ€™s a harsh truth.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited August 2020
    removing since the post i was speaking about has been removed ....
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    On a lighter note,in case it hadn't already been pointed out,the Predictive Bullhorn is back!!!!! ๐ŸŽ‰ย 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    So if itโ€™s correct that other Glu employees read the forum, I do hope that includes Glu support bc every time we write to them they seem completely oblivious to our issue/request. Like when something goes wrong in SYS, they often mistake this game setting for a completely different Glu game. Can they be invited to read the forum as this is beyond frustratingย 
    Does anyone have a screenshot of a support email? Donโ€™t post the email, but can you post what it says under their signature (Like whether theyโ€™re a glu employee or not?) It wouldnโ€™t surprise me if they employed contractors to handle supportย 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Can someone please show this hairstyle?ย 
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @yezx I think it is this hair that you get with the Jen / Mario storyline. Bear in mind this was a good few years ago ย 
    IOS Playerย 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @jhabs my correspondence when complaining (lol) is always in-game through Glu Support via the โ€˜helpโ€™ button in the game, and the signatures below their names say โ€œGlu Mobile Customer Careโ€, but they tend to close down support tickets without actually helping sometimes ๐Ÿคฌ

The last ticket I opened was from voting in the SYS booth and not receiving the diamond I earned and the Glu Mobile Customer Care adviser dismissed my claim and said something referring to diamonds in a different Glu game, but itโ€™s like, Iโ€™m playing KKH & diamond currency is different on this game - so am hoping that they either re-train their customer care team who are managing in-game support or have them all read/understand the forum so they can manage our qualms for when we go messaging them in-game.

Not expecting anything from Glu though lol. Talking to in-game support is literally like talking to a brick wall
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    PS - sorry for the long post @jhabs it is an annoyance of mine so had to get it all out! I used to work customer service so think Glu should have better for such a great community and members as us all ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH i thought this was the hair from the jen x mario storyline. unless they gave out both and i dont remember getting that hair from the storyline. i only remember getting this one though.

thatโ€™s for amateurs
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @marir222 you might be right. I canโ€™t really remember which hair other that the hair is quite at the top of the list.ย 
    IOS Playerย 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    marir222 said:
    @TrashleyKKH i thought this was the hair from the jen x mario storyline. unless they gave out both and i dont remember getting that hair from the storyline. i only remember getting this one though.

Oh Damn, I dont have that one... Maybe I need to buy more businesses to unlock storylines ๐Ÿ˜• Thanks for posting dolls @TrashleyKKH and @marir222 โ™ฅ๏ธ
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย