🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Seems like ill be doing this theme how i did my last. I just dyed this bathing suit different colours and kept unlocking things. Yawwwnnn. Last summer sys was quite boring. Im definitely getting that coconut. Actual summer outfits that are not bathing suits never score for me. 

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    What’s with all these huge, wide earrings every week?
    they put cover- ups on the swimsuits to make them more versatile: Is it a dress? A top and a skirt? A swimsuit? What’s happening, I’m so confused!

Beach bunny;)
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Can I speak a bit from my mind about the drama that often happened in here? Not want to start another drama so I apologize in advance if my comment offend anyone. I’ll try to speak in a calmly tone. 
    As a person who grew up in a broken home house hold that my parents used to fight almost everyday, it hurts me and it made me uncomfortable to see a fight/drama. In real life I refrain myself to any drama. I hate confrontation if it’s not needed and won’t jump in any fight/drama. So I understand when someone said they use this forum as an escape form and wanting a drama free forum. As in ideal conditions I imagine that all member here would only using nice words to voice their minds be it agree or disagree with another member..
    I know this is free speech era you can speak anything and however you want as long as you don’t hurt other people. But nowadays it’s very difficult to determine how much it will hurt other people? Because it depends on each person. The value, knowledge, traits and culture are very different from one to another.. 
    I don’t like drama, so for me I’d just scroll past the drama (most of the times) but I know some of you who got hurt by other people’s words in here want to defend yourself and speak your word, I understand. 
    On the other hand I chimed in to those who wants a drama free forum. Although I can only dream that and it only happens in an utopia.

As for the upcoming SYS theme, how many beach related theme do we have so far? It seems most SYS that I played is beach theme.. 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    These will be all of my looks this weekend! I find it hard with beach/summer themes to try and not repeat outfits that I have done many times before! So I have tried to mix it up a bit even though Kim’s call specifically said swimsuits 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m not fussy about the TS prizes this weekend, I could take them or leave them and same with the earnables tbh, there is nothing there that gives me the WOW factor 🤪
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I just don't get it? You complain when the TS prize is nice and you complain when the TS prize is boring 🤔 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Just personal opinion, not slamming any complaints, but I'm quite happy I don't like TS prizes this week and can kind of chill and work towards earnables instead of worrying about TBs. Tbh I would love if TS were done away with and more prizes put into earnables (stars, diamonds, auras)
    @Victorian correct me if I'm wrong but if the earrings are switched place with the coconut handheld, you will complain about how the nice item is the TS prize - just like the hamburger handheld from the last SYS :/ 
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    lol I’m glad I don’t like anything. 😭  It’s my birthday weekend so I won’t be able to play. 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
    lol I’m glad I don’t like anything. 😭  It’s my birthday weekend so I won’t be able to play. 
    Happy early birthday!!!! 😘🎂🎁🎉🎈🎊🎆
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle thank you doll!!! 💙💙
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
    Hold up...had this FG (obv not putting $ into this game anymore) and found similar outfit in kloset ...why can forum users edit more original outfits than a hired team?

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @malakk15 it's not switched. There is no rule that says at least one item has to be lame. Scoring a top five is very hard and I came in 2nd-5th so many times without tickets already and this is just punishing the ones that get good scores for the whole ride. I am sorry but I don't plan on not complaining about the things that doesn't serve. They made the earnables good, nice job. They are making the 1st place prize good, nice job but 2nd-5th place prize used to be nice and now it's becoming lame. You can't criticise me for stating my opinion.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Hold up...had this FG (obv not putting $ into this game anymore) and found similar outfit in kloset ...why can forum users edit more original outfits than a hired team?

Because that would mean to know the job you do. I really don't know who are their programmers but tbh some people on the forum have more knowledge in this branch than the GLU team. In a company's that make games which get this big, requirements to become part of the team are very high and they expand the team or replace people who dont match the work needed to be done. I mean its really easy today to make a good programming team especially since the IT sector is full of knowledgeable people. Or maybe they dont pay enough so people dont do the work at a standard that is expected. i dont know but there could be so many more reasons 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    @Victorian @yezx Oh sorry my bad I didn't think it like that 😱 Because I only play male doll I haven't had new items in like, forever, thats why i feel a bit sad when you don't appreciate new contents Glu give you every week even if they are not to your liking, it still means that they make an effort right? 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle I ADORE your profile picture :) We just need to get an Entrapta in here and we have the Super Pal Trio between you and @SisSnappedLikeThanos :D 
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I’m underwhelmed I’ll just be voting I guess 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• nath01nath01 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    @Victorian @yezx Oh sorry my bad I didn't think it like that 😱 Because I only play male doll I haven't had new items in like, forever, thats why i feel a bit sad when you don't appreciate new contents Glu give you every week even if they are not to your liking, it still means that they make an effort right? 
    it reminds me of what the game was like in the beginning for those who played for free. I remember it took a long time to get 100 kstar to buy the plane at the time it was my goal and i think it took over a month now you can do it in 5 days hahaha
  • nath01nath01 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    These will be all of my looks this weekend! I find it hard with beach/summer themes to try and not repeat outfits that I have done many times before! So I have tried to mix it up a bit even though Kim’s call specifically said swimsuits 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m not fussy about the TS prizes this weekend, I could take them or leave them and same with the earnables tbh, there is nothing there that gives me the WOW factor 🤪
    Love everything
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @malakk15 don't worry, I understand you too, male players really need to get more love from glu. It's just that last couple of weeks they started to be lazy with starlets too. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @kittykatx I love how vibrant all your looks are! And those face highlights are “chef kisses” 👩‍🍳 💋 
    IOS Player 
    nath01 said:
    malakk15 said:
    it reminds me of what the game was like in the beginning for those who played for free. I remember it took a long time to get 100 kstar to buy the plane at the time it was my goal and i think it took over a month now you can do it in 5 days hahaha

I remember what it was like then, and I already felt like I was spending too much money. I would scrimp and save for a new hairstyle. Then the subscriptions came out and I threw up my hands and quit.
    @nath01 yes I used to play a girl doll back in the day and I remember kstars were so much harder to come by, so many things to buy with kstars, I had to hold them with iron fist 😅 Now I play a guy doll for a change, I'm rich with kstars but there's nothing to spend them on 😑 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.