πŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun πŸ‘—πŸŽ†

Comments

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    edited August 13
    @jhabs my correspondence when complaining (lol) is always in-game through Glu Support via the β€˜help’ button in the game, and the signatures below their names say β€œGlu Mobile Customer Care”, but they tend to close down support tickets without actually helping sometimes 🀬

The last ticket I opened was from voting in the SYS booth and not receiving the diamond I earned and the Glu Mobile Customer Care adviser dismissed my claim and said something referring to diamonds in a different Glu game, but it’s like, I’m playing KKH & diamond currency is different on this game - so am hoping that they either re-train their customer care team who are managing in-game support or have them all read/understand the forum so they can manage our qualms for when we go messaging them in-game.

Not expecting anything from Glu though lol. Talking to in-game support is literally like talking to a brick wall
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    PS - sorry for the long post @jhabs it is an annoyance of mine so had to get it all out! I used to work customer service so think Glu should have better for such a great community and members as us all πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•
  • marir222marir222 New Member Registered Users 182 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH i thought this was the hair from the jen x mario storyline. unless they gave out both and i dont remember getting that hair from the storyline. i only remember getting this one though.

love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind.Β 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 3,209 Posts
    @marir222 you might be right. I can’t really remember which hair other that the hair is quite at the top of the list.Β 
    IOS PlayerΒ 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,315 Posts
    marir222 said:
    @TrashleyKKH i thought this was the hair from the jen x mario storyline. unless they gave out both and i dont remember getting that hair from the storyline. i only remember getting this one though.

Oh Damn, I dont have that one... Maybe I need to buy more businesses to unlock storylines πŸ˜• Thanks for posting dolls @TrashleyKKH and @marir222 β™₯️
    iOSΒ player since June 2018. DM to add.Β 

Make kkh great again:Β 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Β  20 daily videos forΒ everyone.Β 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    So ummm... Still nothing?Β 
    Lol why am I even waiting for something good to happen 🀑
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 571 Posts
    could anyone show me what these lips look like on my doll ? πŸ₯Ί I use the bubblegum pink lip colour thats in the kloset πŸ’ž

iOS player πŸ’žβœ¨πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,603 Posts
    edited August 13
    @mandamay76 there’s literally nothing political about saying that people shouldn’t be partying without masks in a global pandemic. if this is your attitude, good riddance! 🀑
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited August 13
    IzzaBee said:
    @PixiDust these are the lips with all three finishes.Β 
    Omg your doll is gorgeous 😍 this makes me want to buy the lips now 😩 but I’m already headset on finally buying my first aura with the diamonds I saved up 😭
    @munimuni if it helps, the smile with the lips is a full on tragedy! πŸ˜‚
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,643 Posts
    @mandamay76 there’s literally nothing political about saying that people shouldn’t be partying without masks in a global pandemic. if this is your attitude, good riddance! 🀑
    the thing I tagged her about had nothing to due with partying and masks it was talking about the president getting money off of glu -Β  so maybe read the whole forum before you come at people
    @mandamay76 so ... maybe take your own advice in the future? πŸ˜‚Β 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 783 Posts
    i actually think these lips have the best smile in the game πŸ™‚
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Can’t unsee 🀣 but I’ve seen worst in the game hahaha btw you’re doll is super gorg too πŸ₯Ί can Black Friday just come so I can give my doll a make over πŸ˜‚Β 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 571 Posts
    @IzzaBee thankyou so much !! πŸ₯Ί I think i’ll save up for them πŸ’ž
    iOS player πŸ’žβœ¨πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 179 Posts

I was thinking of buying the 3rd look for some time but I don't know how the makeup would look on my doll. Is it worth it?Β 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Emma58 if you send me your doll face features I can recreate her for u with that makeup ☺️
    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻πŸ₯°
    πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΉΒ 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 524 Posts
    @Emma58 I am deeply sorry if I've butchered your doll's face while trying to create this for you

And it's only now that I've realized that hey someone must have those features and can actually recreate your doll in-game instead of my clownery 🀑
    Deeply sorry if the edit is that badΒ 
    Android Player, D+
    Unwinter KKH on FacebookΒ (barely know how that works)Β 
    #SavingForBFProject 🌟
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Emma58 said:

I was thinking of buying the 3rd look for some time but I don't know how the makeup would look on my doll. Is it worth it?Β 
    Where is this pop up shop? What do I have to do to get it? I'm level 27 and never seen this pop up shop
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,701 Posts

@Emma58 I think I got it right! Hopefully haha
    Thank you dolls! You are the best!
    And I actually love how it looks @jhabs so I might get it ❀️
    kkhsimone said:
    Emma58 said:

Where is this pop up shop? What do I have to do to get it? I'm level 27 and never seen this pop up shop
    It's in Santa Monica, hope you can find it 🌟
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 524 Posts
    @Emma58 it looks so good on you!Β 
    And wow I actually thought the lips are a part of it 🀑🀑 
    Android Player, D+
    Unwinter KKH on FacebookΒ (barely know how that works)Β 
    #SavingForBFProject 🌟
    Unwinter said:
    @Emma58 it looks so good on you!Β 
    And wow I actually thought the lips are a part of it 🀑🀑 
    Thank you! At first I thought that too, but it was too good to be true, 3 items for only 80 kstars🀣
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Emma58 your doll looks really pretty with this makeup! 😍
    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻πŸ₯°
    πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΉΒ 
    English is not my first language ☺️