SYS theme suggestions

Comments

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I would love a fairy theme with a separate pair of fairy wings as an earnable 🥺
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I know it's been suggested already, but a safari theme would be really fun and something more casual for us. The pop glam background from Cape Town would be perfect!! Please!
    - Emmy
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Pajama Party - A lot of us have been sporting our PJs more lately why not have ours dolls be as comfy during shelter in place. Hopefully Get a cute cuddly teddy bear as a reward 🐻 

Afternoon Tea - Elegant floral patterns and a chance to use all those hats 🎩  

Fierce Future - Neons and metallics, sci-fi futuristic fashion. Perhaps a new silver dye as a rewards instead of having to use baby blue. 💫

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love all your suggestions @MoJo1230! I’m really hoping for a PJ SYS 😊
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    A quarantine n chill sys and the earnables could be the skims cotton collection. 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Nautical But Nice: preppy looks with stripes and headscarves and sunglasses. Kind of jacqui O-esque. 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Pop Star....but in concert!
    Preppy
    Alice in Wonderland 
    Gwen Stefani
    Heathers, but just heathers, not all mean girls. 
    The most specific the best (reminder the pop star travesty?!)
    not-gowns
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I know it would make the voting booths a disaster but it’s just fun to think edgy style or quirky look as SYS theme and pop art style!! (the keyword is mismatch! Tired of being monochrome style)

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    i’d love to get more monthly themes like how all sys this update were sky themed !! I think a fairytale inspired month would be fun with themes like ‘princes & princesses’, ‘evil queen’ & maybe ‘well known tales’ where we dress as iconic fairytale characters 🥰
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    i’d love to get more monthly themes like how all sys this update were sky themed !! I think a fairytale inspired month would be fun with themes like ‘princes & princesses’, ‘evil queen’ & maybe ‘well known tales’ where we dress as iconic fairytale characters 🥰
    @PixiDust that such a amazing ideal 💖💖
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    LaraDeen said:
    I know it would make the voting booths a disaster but it’s just fun to think edgy style or quirky look as SYS theme and pop art style!! (the keyword is mismatch! Tired of being monochrome style)
    I love the idea of a “pattern” and “color” clashing theme. The first three examples are definitely my favorites and this theme would definitely allow us to use more separates.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    1) sys inspired by world cultures
    2)costume or winter break from all the summer themes, plus we can wear the prizes all October/winter instead of earning them just in time for season to be over 
    3) animal theme
    4) underwater theme
    5) more ethereal themes like fantasy (midnight magic was SOOOO refreshing) 

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Not a theme suggestion but I've really enjoyed the custom theme backgrounds we've gotten and hope to see more in the future to fit the themes, it's really neat. Hopefully we can get them added to the photobooth as well 😉
    - Emmy
  • giugiugiugiu Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I personally really like when the theme is not too specific, here are my suggestions!
    - 🛍A Y2K fashion theme (channeling Kim and Paris icons): all pink casual outfits. Actually using the low waisted pants in the game, frosty eyeshadow and ditch high heels.

What about a Greek mythology SYS?
    Anything representing the different gods and myths envisioning lots of Gold accessories and white dresses.
    Here’s my impression of Persephone the goddess of spring:

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Can we get formal theme ? Like ceo/office/business trip looks ? Smth like that like boss b*tch vibes 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Diamonds are forever 
    Clown college graduate

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @giugiu I second the y2k fashion suggestion. It's becoming a trend again and also your doll looks so much like Paris Hilton both the face & the vibe. I love it 😍
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    Victorian said:
    @giugiu I second the y2k fashion suggestion. It's becoming a trend again and also your doll looks so much like Paris Hilton both the face & the vibe. I love it 😍
    Thank you doll!! 💕 I always felt the game had a lot of 2000s vibe clothing and I admit that I’ve been watching a lot of The Simple Life and the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, let’s hope glu takes our suggestion!
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I’ve always been thinking about a SYS theme that focuses on braided hairstyles. We have sooo many cute braids, it’d be really nice to show them off 🥰
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    please give us a Tokyo street style theme!!!!! or something along the same lines so I can use all my beautiful asian-inspired pieces💕
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    edited August 2020
    Seriously loving @giugiu and @ashleymedds theme suggestions. I’ve made fashion suggestions for both styles in the fashion suggestion thread and I would love to see some of those come to life as prizes (or like yknow... available in the Kloset 👀).

I just want to quickly add on to the Y2K idea though. There’s a difference between Y2K and actual 2000s fashion. Y2K is an early 2000s style with origins in the late 90s that had more focus on cyber/futuristic/webcore aesthetics while the 2000s style is what many attribute to 00s era Paris, Kim, Lindsay, Britney, etc. I would love to have both themes represented in game.

Also for Tokyo street style, I’d love to see more than /just/ baggy pants and crop tops bc Japanese style irl is so diverse and experimental and amazing. Bodikon, Unbalanced, Ganguro/Gyaru, Romanba, Lolita, Decora, Yume Kawaii and Takenoku Zoku are just a handful of some of my favorite J-street styles that I’d love to see represented.
  • RhienneRhienne Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    SYS Theme Ideas
    1. Funeral of your sugar daddy or just a dramatic black theme (dramatic, glam, black, rich vibes, accessories, veils)
    2. Futuristic (Plastic, silver, robotic vibes, crisp cut lines) 
    3. Disney Princess (gowns, crowns, colour) 
    4. Villains (dark, dramatic, smokey, fiery) 
    5. Ladies who lunch (classy, day dresses, designer) 
    6. Absolutely Fabulous - this is one of the absolute best TV shows (drinks, bold colours, crazy accessories) 
    7. Boyfriend chic (tomboy looks, cargo pants, jackets, sports wear, baseball caps) 
    8. Professional (uniforms, power dressing, aviators, jackets, police/army etc) 
    9. Cosplay (freedom to create characters!) 
    10. Fantasy (fairies, mermaid vibes, elves, flowers, sparkle) 
    11. Your Ex’s wedding (wear what you dare! Drama, wedding dresses, accessories) 
    12. Apocalypse (gear to survive! What’s your last outfit on going to be!? Pants, jackets) 
    13. The Witch Coven (scary, creepy, greens/black, makeup)  
    14. Sleepover (cute, comfy, hair up)
    15. First date (what impression do you want to give?) 
    16. Shopping Day (jeans, t-shirts, designer accessories) 
    17. Business Meeting (Do glasses make you look smarter or do you wear a low cut top!?)
    18. 70s disco (flares, boots, big hair) 
    19. 80s rock concert (tattoos, leather, short skirts) 
    20. Celeb lookalike (How close can you get to a celeb) 
    21. Picnic (cute day dressing, food, flowers) 
    22. Rave (NEON)
    23. Sport Style (what’s your sport? Tennis? Basketball? Drinking? Show it off!)
    24. Music Video (Rock chic/Pop Love/Full on Kate Bush mysterious vibes) 
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    90’s pop star theme. Earnables and TS prizes could be the most iconic Britney Spears outfits 😍. 
    @buriteri is your doll dressed as trixie mattel in your profile pic?! I love that!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Lmao,  I know we had a home on the range sys, but I really want an excuse to get Kendall's cowgirl outfit so here I am suggesting a Queen of the Wild wild west theme 😂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @MoJo1230 yes it is hahaha 😂 I edited the wig myself 😊
    @buriteri they should have you design for the game. I would die for a Trixie Mattel theme or just drag queens in general. Can you imagine an UnHhhh theme. Choose whatever look you want because it’s our looks and not yours 😂