🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Here we go dolls !!!
    My group outfits looks so pretty I hope that I come in top 5 , I liked the earrings 🥺👍🏻
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I'll be using the ombre lips on Android, for anyone who wants them!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Unpopular opinion: I like it with the hip dips as a person with huge hip dips 😂
    Me too! I actually thought it was really cute like that lol  
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited August 2020
    So... this has never happened to me before. But my score has been stuck at 39 for about 10 minutes now and it hasn’t changed but also hasn’t grayed out like when the voting is over. Is this happening to anyone else??
    I’ve tried refreshing the app a bunch and moving around in game but nothing will make it change. 
    Edit: Ok so like 5 minutes after I took this screenshot it jumped to 41 votes and finished. Weird
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I think I spotted @PixiDust in the voting booth 😊

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Unpopular opinion: I like it with the hip dips as a person with huge hip dips 😂
    I have tiny hip dips and I think this "glitch" is adorable! ❤️
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I don’t necessarily mind the hip ‘glitch’ since it does look like a hip dip and most people have them (me included). It’s the fact that they said they were aware of the issue and would fix it and clearly haven’t...
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Artista said:
    The left is from last week. But now the harsh lines are back.
    Kalinda actually commented and said that with the update this and the #1 dress with the crown reverted back but they’d fix
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @julia19 yes that’s me 🥰 The kimiversary cover up & flower combo always does well for me !! 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited August 2020
    That moment when you have to wait 2 months to save up enough diamonds to get the ombre lips omg :s:(:'( Glu please give us another way to earn diamonds... 3 a week isn't enough for how much you're charging us for past items :/:/

Your doll looks gorgeous by the way!! <3<3
    Chooky1116 said:
    I’ve been wanting these lips longer than I can remember 😍😍😍😍

• AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Gorgeous dolls in the voting booth that I voted for😍 plus I think i found @Lums !! I believe I voted for your look twice and it’s stunning!! 
    iOS user! 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Soooo either I’m the problem or the voters are cause it seems everything I pick isn’t the popular vote, kinda scared to submit my first look 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited August 2020
    anyone else seeing alot more of the dolls in your TS group in the voting booth - I saw one girl 4 x - maybe another reason scores have been down for some - people notice the competition and don't vote for them?
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Soooo many gowns on the beach wtf!! 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    AriDoll said:
    Gorgeous dolls in the voting booth that I voted for😍 plus I think i found @Lums !! I believe I voted for your look twice and it’s stunning!! 
    OMG YES THAT ME 🥺💕 
    thank you so much i appreciate that , and also happy that you liked my look 💕 
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    eden_ said:
    That moment when you have to wait 2 months to save up enough diamonds to get the ombre lips omg :s:(:'( Glu please give us another way to earn diamonds... 3 a week isn't enough for how much you're charging us for past items :/:/

Your doll looks gorgeous by the way!! <3<3
    Chooky1116 said:
    I’ve been wanting these lips longer than I can remember 😍😍😍😍

Awww they really need to find more ways of earning diamonds it’s just not fair 💔 I hope you can get these lips ASAP! 
  • nic222nic222 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! Is anyone having issues with this event? It’s been almost an hour since the event was supposed to have started, but it’s not in my game. There’s no icon to touch to even access the event to submit an outfit. This is now the third SYS event where this has happened to me and what’s even more irritating is that my boyfriend who purposely got the game to play with me is able to submit an outfit but I can’t! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.