🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• TameaTamea Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I don’t know if anybody noticed but the swimsuit sparkles! 
    I was checking the earnables before submitting my looks and while looking at the cute coconut drink handheld and saw something shining so i waited and saw that it started again (you can’t see much on the pic but the part that i circle is the part that i saw sparkling)

If it’s indeed sparkling it’s so nice i like the outfit even more 😀
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I know we have a couple of Nova’s on the forum, is this one? Nova, if you are out there, hear my cries!! @_Nova_ ?? 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    nic222 said:
    Hi! Is anyone having issues with this event? It’s been almost an hour since the event was supposed to have started, but it’s not in my game. There’s no icon to touch to even access the event to submit an outfit. This is now the third SYS event where this has happened to me and what’s even more irritating is that my boyfriend who purposely got the game to play with me is able to submit an outfit but I can’t! 
    Have you sent a ticket to support?  top left corner of your game screen tap the 3 lines to access Options.  Then tap Help, then tap Glu Support.   describe the issue and hit submit.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing this problem.  :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @thallisa I actually saw the swimsuit and the coke, but it was worn by basic looking dolls, almost like newbies... That was very strange 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I’ve been voting non stop since the event has started and I haven’t seen even ONE diamond item from the kloset in the voting booth. Good job, Glu! I’m so happy for your successful new feature 🤗

Unfortunately I have seen plenty of them in my voting booth 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I’ve been voting non stop since the event has started and I haven’t seen even ONE diamond item from the kloset in the voting booth. Good job, Glu! I’m so happy for your successful new feature 🤗

I actually saw one doll in diamond items,she got the swimsuit and the coke bottle. I wish I had that much money to spend on this game😄 I ain't spending 10 € on a fake coke bottle😄.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    There are gowns and wedding dresses already! 😂😂😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @livyx @Emma58 let’s not ruin my fantasy here and assume those were Glu bots trying to make people to buy the items through Get This Look feature 😌
    I believe this 100%!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This is the first time seeing this outfit and I freaking love it! Where is it from?😍

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @BooskiBabii it’s a prize from a SYS event, don’t remember which one tho
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @AmyMimi beautiful as always ! 😊
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    imazora said:
    I know we have a couple of Nova’s on the forum, is this one? Nova, if you are out there, hear my cries!! @_Nova_ ?? 
    Omg! That’s meeeee! 
    Your doll its gorgeous 🥰 hopefully we stay at top 5 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited August 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    So... I spent all my diamonds I saved 😬 I just had to have them ! I remember vividly that I couldn’t play a lot because of uni and so I didn’t have enough kstars at the time. I’ve been kicking myself since lol but I’ve finally got them 😍 they are so pretty !
    Now I have to decide what lips are going to be my go-to lips, either these or the gs lips 🤔

I adore these lips. They look soooo good on your doll!  <3
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

First two looks !
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • Val_zsVal_zs Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi, are there any stats of what you get while votting? I want how likely is it for me to get a dimond from voting. :) 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @rociodemayo your look was good so people either choose more colorful looks or they downvoted you on purpose 😢
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Val_zs said:
    Hi, are there any stats of what you get while votting? I want how likely is it for me to get a dimond from voting. :) 
    Hi! Sadly we don’t have that and it’s kinda rare to get a diamond. Some dolls (me included) haven’t got any in weeks. Hope it helps!
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @_Nova_ I’ve never had a forum doll in my TS (that i know of) this is exciting!! we got this 😎
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Any suggestions? I usually score about 48+ with this outfit but can’t figure out what was wrong (over accessorized maybe?) 

TIA
  • happygoluckyhappygolucky Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Is anyone having trouble with the show your style event today? It’s 4:43 where I’m at right now and the event hasn’t popped up for me.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.