Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @ViennaKKH @Cherrey thank you so much ! 🙈💕😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

Is this a joke? 29 votes? Damn, I hate beach sys

Edit: don't get mad at me because I got the coke bottle, I had 24 diamonds saved and I couldn't resist the urge to buy it. I love coke more than I love myself.
    Don’t worry, you have a right to buy whatever you want. Your look is beautiful but I think people downvoted you on purpose, because of the handheld. Sad to see how Glu has turned some their players into angry, bitter people ☹️☹️☹️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited August 2020

brb while i go cry. I was kinda confident in these looks but i guess not? Let’s just hope that this is the regular «the first 2 looks always scores bad» thingy.
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    imazora said:
    @_Nova_ I’ve never had a forum doll in my TS (that i know of) this is exciting!! we got this 😎
    Girl, same!!!! First look flopped (40) just submitted the second one. We got this  🥰

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited August 2020
    QueenRhia said:
    @nic222 has your game updated? Maybe check in the app store, that's what caused this issue for me once. 

I have a coconut lurking behind me while I get dressed...

It’s probably shy from the camera.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I have a quick question - when you press "Get this Look" on a dolls look, does it count as a vote for them? Or does it just skip over them?
    Platform: iOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Is this a forum doll? I think I have her in my friends🙈😄

iOS player 

• miyajustmemiyajustme Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    :/
  • happeninwithhannahhappeninwithhannah Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Is anyone else not able to watch a video to unlock items? I force-closed the game, but I can't get a video to prompt when I click on the swim suit I used in my last look.

Edit: no sooner than I posted this the video option popped up haha
  • camillekkhxcamillekkhx Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited August 2020
    finally have enough diamonds to buy the ombre lips and they're still unavailable for me  :'( glitch!? is this happening for anyone else? @KalindaKing
    Side note: everyones dolls look great with them!

• AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    edited August 2020
    First look, shocked but not surprised 🥴🤣 

edit: on a more positive note, got my first diamond while voting! 🤪
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    finally have enough diamonds to buy the ombre lips and they're still unavailable for me  :'( glitch!? is this happening for anyone else? @KalindaKing
    Side note: everyones dolls look great with them!

These are different lips doll! These ones don't have the pink gradient 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @camillekkhx
    these are the lips you’re looking for 😊

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Is anyone having trouble with the show your style event today? It’s 4:43 where I’m at right now and the event hasn’t popped up for me.
    Did you update your app? Another player was having the same issue and once they updated it, the SYS appeared. 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

@imazora 😍😍
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I just got 2 diamonds!😱 Only with 5 attempts (after doubling the reward)! Is this even possible? 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I am growing so frustrated with this game. Every sys, this exact thing happens. My first looks bomb then people spam a bunch of tickets from the beginning. Then comes the catchup game only for them to spam more tickets. I’ve purchased and used plenty myself but I’m growing so frustrated with being forced to keep doing this whenever I want first. I’m not too bothered about winning this time, but I’m just soooo tired of how ts works. 

If I spend money I want to get something out of it and the way it’s setup now it’s just stupid. I can used 100 tickets and still not get first because someone used 150 2 minutes before the event ends and I don’t even have time to react. Please change trendsetters, I have no will to invest more at this point. 

• ximenaleeximenalee Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Due to personal reasons i will be jumping off a bridge
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I’m already done with this sys 😂🙁 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.