🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Weekday Show Your Style events are coming back for 11.2! The next one starts on Monday and the theme will be Celebrity Wedding Guest. We will continue testing the new event structure and it will work the same way as before. If you were picked for the Weekday Show Your Style test, then you will get the next 3 events too.
    thank god! I hope new people get picked this time (:

edit: Oh, I read it wrong. I'm very deluded to believe that Glu would do something fair to his players 🤡
  • camillekkhxcamillekkhx Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @thesweetone @yezx thank you!!  :)
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Seriously? Who at Glu hates me this much, because something is wrong with voting!!!
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I'm doooooone. 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @katherineKKH read her post again.... 😥
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Weekday Show Your Style events are coming back for 11.2! The next one starts on Monday and the theme will be Celebrity Wedding Guest. We will continue testing the new event structure and it will work the same way as before. If you were picked for the Weekday Show Your Style test, then you will get the next 3 events too.
    omg!! I didn't get picked last time but crossing my fingers that I will this time!! :s hopefully they took the feedback players gave them and changed it up..

Edit: ... wait I misread it does that mean it's the same group that got picked the first round :(:((((( booo...
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

does anyone know what i’m doing wrong??? i used to score 50’s/ high 40’s, but the last two months i’ve been scoring high 30’s/low 40’s- unable to break 45... any tips??)): 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @eden_ the players who got chosen for the 3 first rounds will be chosen the upcoming 3 rounds as well 😢
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Some beauties I found in the booth 💗
    the last doll is gorgeous something about her look I was immediately drawn to, maybe the sunglasses 😂 Honorable mention some cute guy dolls in the booth 

And after about 9 rounds of voting I got cash each time... for every round except 2... where I got energy 💀💀💀 seriously they need to take the cash rewards out of the voting booth especially if it’s going to be 150 cash every time
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.