🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    @eden_ the players who got chosen for the 3 first rounds will be chosen the upcoming 3 rounds as well 😢
    Omg... honestly that's so unfair.. they should have a new group test the weekday SYS. Like @jhabs said it's not fair that they're earning twice as much diamonds, kstars, rewards while we get nothing. Not even a chance to try it :L :neutral: Not even at least compensation of diamonds since they're so hard to earn... ;-; I was an old player but I started playing again recently so I missed a lot of old SYS items... this is so frustrating
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    jhabs said:
    For those who did not understand:
    If you did not get picked for SYS last time, you will NOT be picked this time
    I read it as everyone will get picked for the upcoming weekday SYS, but that if you were picked for the last weekday SYS, you will still also get to play. Maybe I'm being too positive haha
    Platform: iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    lulula said:
    jhabs said:
    For those who did not understand:
    If you did not get picked for SYS last time, you will NOT be picked this time
    I read it as everyone will get picked for the upcoming weekday SYS, but that if you were picked for the last weekday SYS, you will still also get to play. Maybe I'm being too positive haha
    Well we wouldn’t know unfortunately because Glu never responds to our questions 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @lulula you're definitely being too positive, glu aren't that nice

Edit: nice is too kind but I'd be banned if I said what I really felt lol 
  • TameaTamea Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Something is definitely wrong with the votes.. my TS board doesn’t make any sense because so many dolls have the same number of votes! What are the odds for that happening? The ranking stops at 18!! I’ve never seen this.

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I was fortunate to play the weekday SYS, though only the TS boxes were of any interest. The earnable SYS GB were worse or equivalent to the black box in the weekly TB. It would still be nice if everyone had the opportunity to play or at least be compensated.
    Platform: iOS
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    @katherineKKH read her post again.... 😥
    Oh, Gosh! I can't believe it... I'm feeling like 🤡
    Thank you for warning me!
    Glu, why do you hate your players?
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    well...

this sucks. the possibility of not getting the weekday sys sucks too.

hope scores will get better. hope this game will get better. some diamonds for us The Not Chosen Ones would be verrrry nice, Glu.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Is this a forum doll? I think I have her in my friends🙈😄

Yes that’s me 😊 not sure I’ve been in a group with a forum doll before 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    I am fuming I am absolutely fuming glu is the worst company I’ve literally ever seen and they couldn’t give a **** about any of their customer's
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Does anyone watch The 100 btw? Just watch the latest episode, entirely focused on a character who hasn't been in this season. Did glu co-write this? 🥴
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    SashaCat said:
    ktrnblv said:
    The reason to return the same group on weekday SYS is that this group tested it, they need feedback from those who have already understood the system, understood how the boxes work, and so on, especially if they try to add something new. Yes, this is VERY unfair, but I think most of the players are not on the forum, they don’t  know what happened the previous three weeks. And they will not be able to compare possible changes and share their opinion about it. So let's focus on compensation, their decision about the selected players can't be changed I guess 
    Dw they don’t even care about anyone’s feedback. But as u said, let’s focus on the compensation. Cant wait for 10 kstars from simon 😍
    Giiiiirl 10 kstars?? That is way too generous for them. We will get absolutely nothing. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.