Boyfriend/Husband HELP

marykinzxmarykinzx Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited August 2020 in KKH FAQ & Support
So I have been playing KKH for awhile now and my boyfriend still has not asked me to marry him?! 

I don’t have any relationships with anyone else, you can see from the photo what my relationship score is. Can someone please offer me some advice?! 

Best Answer

Answers

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I read this somewhere and it worked for me so I'm sharing you the advice:
    Start a date with the NPC you want to marry; leave the game and return 30 minutes later. He should ask you to marry him. 

Hope it helps!
  • marykinzxmarykinzx Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited August 2020
    AYewKKH said:
    You might be restricted by level, is all I can think of; I believe marriage is unlocked at level 7 or 9. If you're far above that, I'd try contacting support.
    Sorry how do I contact the support? When I click for help on KKH App it just brought me here to the forums (I’m level 13 btw) 
    I read this somewhere and it worked for me so I'm sharing you the advice:
    Start a date with the NPC you want to marry; leave the game and return 30 minutes later. He should ask you to marry him. 

Hope it helps!
    I’ve been playing on and off for over a year, he’s never tried to break up with me and he’s never asked. I’ve tried closing app & returning after 30 minutes but still nothing. :( 
    marykinzx said:
    AYewKKH said:
    You might be restricted by level, is all I can think of; I believe marriage is unlocked at level 7 or 9. If you're far above that, I'd try contacting support.
    Sorry how do I contact the support? When I click for help on KKH App it just brought me here to the forums (I’m level 13 btw) 
    Nvm I found it!! Thank you!