🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited August 2020
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Nath_2019 at this point I'm seriously not accepting anything less (and won't be getting anything lmao). And I wouldn't even be thankful, because that's our right and what should happen. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    what else is there to test? at least do it with the other half+ of the players who didn't get to play the weekly sys event
    the way this company treats the people that play their game is disgusting
    compensate those who don't get to play the weekly sys

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    It looks like this company doesn’t consider half of us a player/customer. We miss out on diamons, kstars, items, and free kollektions as well... not cool
  • wutavarwutavar Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    ok ok.. not bad for my first two outfits. let’s wait and see for more to come. 😌
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Wow glu just wow 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I was lucky enough to be picked for the trial and even though the rewards aren’t the best, they’re still something and i really think everyone should have the right to have them or at least be compensated in some way. I get that they need the feedback from the same players from the first stage of the trial but still, nothing in return for the other half of the players? Seems pretty lame and unfair 🤡
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I was about to post my recent looks, but I'm not even feeling this sys or thread no more after that news. First the new diamond closeted items, especially the Coke handheld, and now this, I'm just like - done. 😔
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Why are people saying glu needs feedback from the same group of players? They’re not building a spaceship, it’s a stupid Show Your Style event that works exactly like the one we already know except you get the boxes instead of clothes/hair/whatever directly, we don’t have to “learn” how it works and our opinion would be just as fine as yours. Unless they completely revamped the event (and they definitely didn’t), this argument is worthless to me. 

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Why are people saying glu needs feedback from the same group of players? They’re not building a spaceship, it’s a stupid Show Your Style event that works exactly like the one we already know except you get the boxes instead of clothes/hair/whatever directly, we don’t have to “learn” how it works and our opinion would be just as fine as yours. Unless they completely revamped the event (and they definitely didn’t), this argument is worthless to me. 
    R E T W E E T
  • Afisemi_Kim3Afisemi_Kim3 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Cherrey said:
    Weekday Show Your Style events are coming back for 11.2! The next one starts on Monday and the theme will be Celebrity Wedding Guest. We will continue testing the new event structure and it will work the same way as before. If you were picked for the Weekday Show Your Style test, then you will get the next 3 events too.

@KalindaKing is there going to be a compensation for the players who did not have the privilege to play 6 rounds of the midweek SYS event? I'm cool with missing the first 3 rounds, but it actually sucks to miss another 3 rounds while other players win diamonds and other stuff. This is really frustrating as you can imagine
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Well ummm... that wasn’t what I expected...
    anyway here’s the next look:

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.