⭐KK:H Weekend Event -⭐ 8/14/20 ⭐- 5⭐Star Professional! ⭐💼

Comments

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I love the earnables and the gift box hair. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Love the earnables!!! The shiny texture and bright colors are so fun, and I love the quality/fit especially after some of the ill-fitting shorts and skirts we got recently. Also really like giftbox!! Considering opening a few extra boxes for the hair and/or top. I love the pants too but we’ve gotten so many similar ones??
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    LOVE the earnables but dislike the shoes haha. GB are cute but I'm not gonna chase anything- we have enough that looks like it already where I don't feel the need!
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    With all these cargo pants and sweat pants we're gonna need a Sweats&Cargos SYS!! :D:D Lol
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the earnables!
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    ggfleur said:
    Ok seriously, what’s up with the cargo pants lately???
    Far too many IMO! I liked them first time round 
  • xoxoguccimainexoxoguccimaine Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    The earnables are so pretty! I LOVE IT! 😍 Also, I love that GB top, but I’m not going to chase it. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Earnables look lovely! The GB items, I'll pass... Hopefully I'll pick the KStars box lol
    Platform: iOS
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Only into the gb hair, maybe the gb top, I can’t tell. Is it even worth doing the whole thing? I’ve never considered that before....
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited August 2020
    There’s a developer who enjoyed the late 90s. I read that the pandemic is making ppl nostalgic. That was the style around then.  Like I’d prefer me some Jackie o, but everyone has their thing. 
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Hey!! This might sound really stupid but I’m never able to finish the 5 star professional weekends.... I never even get close 😢 I honestly don’t understand how to do it fast or even do it at all. Is there a way that I don’t know about? Any different types of gigs? I’m so confused ahahah.. especially when I read this is most people’s favorite event bc it’s so easy
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @Adriana_Couto you should do 3hr reality shows at bel air 💞 it only takes 18 energy and it gives you a total of 16 event points !
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @Adriana_Couto Just to add to what @PixiDust is saying: for it to work with a small amount of energy, you need to invite 4 guests (1 in the foyer, 1 in the living room, 1 in the dining room and 1 by the pool) and tap their action. You will get energy and event points back. After all 4 are done, you need to tap the 2-energy action by the door that leads to the pool. If it’s not there, tap the 1-energy action next to the entrance door and the 2-energy one will appear. And then you’re done!
    All of that is assuming you have the bonus gold star so you only need to fill in 4 blue stars. If you don’t, find the 8-energy action and it will complete the last one, but of course that’s not as energy-effective as with the bonus star…!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Hey!! This might sound really stupid but I’m never able to finish the 5 star professional weekends.... I never even get close 😢 I honestly don’t understand how to do it fast or even do it at all. Is there a way that I don’t know about? Any different types of gigs? I’m so confused ahahah.. especially when I read this is most people’s favorite event bc it’s so easy
    To add to what everyone is saying: with professional weekends you can start a 8-hour gig beforehand, and you need to make sure it ends after the event starts so you have some time. You fill in all the stars, leaving some ~1-4 energy action before completing the gig. After the event starts, you go and complete it. It will give you a little nice boost 😊
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The earnables are cute, not too crazy over the shoes, but I love the rest. The entire GB items shown is something I'd wear irl. Ugh, just when I'm trying to save kstars for BF. The top and hairstyle are both gorgeous!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    There’s a developer who enjoyed the late 90s. I read that the pandemic is making ppl nostalgic. That was the style around then.  Like I’d prefer me some Jackie o, but everyone has their thing. 
    That seems to be true lol. I like the GB items, buuuutttt I was a 90's baby, so that explains why I like them. Never thought about it until I read your comment. This was definitely the style...relaxed, big legs, and comfy.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Something to add to what everyone is saying, when Simon calls you offering the 6 hour gig try to postpone it until you already have two items, that way you’ll get more bonus points when you finish! Around 80 i think
    I'm so glad you posted this because I have the same problem! I'm going to try to only do the reality show to see if it helps and definitely do what @Julietalucia suggested. Normally I always do the 6 hour gig when it pops up, so I'll do it after I get the first two to see if it helps. Well, IF I pick an item. The last few weeks I've been picking energy and dye!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Miyuri said:
    @Adriana_Couto Just to add to what @PixiDust is saying: for it to work with a small amount of energy, you need to invite 4 guests (1 in the foyer, 1 in the living room, 1 in the dining room and 1 by the pool) and tap their action. You will get energy and event points back. After all 4 are done, you need to tap the 2-energy action by the door that leads to the pool. If it’s not there, tap the 1-energy action next to the entrance door and the 2-energy one will appear. And then you’re done!
    All of that is assuming you have the bonus gold star so you only need to fill in 4 blue stars. If you don’t, find the 8-energy action and it will complete the last one, but of course that’s not as energy-effective as with the bonus star…!
    Which house is this one? The Bel Air house only lets me do one guest.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @BooskiBabii That’s the Bel Air one but you need to change rooms: the ones that I indicated in the post! The foyer is the main room when you enter the house, so that’s the only one you see, but you can access the living room and dining room from the door in the center of the room, and the access to the pool is from the door on the right of the screen!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • Summer23Summer23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I looooove the earnables so much! 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 30 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I'm so glad you posted this because I have the same problem! I'm going to try to only do the reality show to see if it helps and definitely do what @Julietalucia suggested. Normally I always do the 6 hour gig when it pops up, so I'll do it after I get the first two to see if it helps. Well, IF I pick an item. The last few weeks I've been picking energy and dye!
    I had this problem the first time I played too, but now I learned hehe

usually I do my regular gigs/story line (usually 3hr-6hr ones) for the first 2-3 boxes.

then I got to bel air and do 3hr reality shows. 

Noted at bel air: 

-you need to go to different rooms to be able to invite 4 people. The 3 others are usually found in the living room, dining room, and pool.

-if you have the bonus gold star: and inviting 4 people that would almost fill up the stars. You just need to click on the “unfiltered comment” option found by the door to go to the pool. 

By doing this is usually takes you around 18 energies (if you have the bonus gold star) and rewards you 12+4 additional professional stars (from the npcs you invite) by the time you get to the gold box you get extra stars too 💓

• sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    i really like the earnables but professional events are always the hardest for me because I've finished all the storyline quests and jobs from simons calls always use up so much energy/take a long time ..I can never finish on time. I just give up at the 2nd item  :(
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @sleepfordinner hey, you can do 3hr reality shows at Bel Air for 18-19 energies after inviting 4 guests. Reality shows do count for professional events and makes completing them a lot easier!
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    i really like the earnables but professional events are always the hardest for me because I've finished all the storyline quests and jobs from simons calls always use up so much energy/take a long time ..I can never finish on time. I just give up at the 2nd item  :(
    Hi. I do 3 hour reality shows in BelAir for this event,   I get the bonus star so it takes 18 or 19 energy, and then I get 2 points for each of my 4 costars, it is a littlle monotonous but it’s faster, and more energy efficient than the usual Simon side gigs.    Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Aww 2 more minutes! ❤️
    Miyuri said:
    @BooskiBabii That’s the Bel Air one but you need to change rooms: the ones that I indicated in the post! The foyer is the main room when you enter the house, so that’s the only one you see, but you can access the living room and dining room from the door in the center of the room, and the access to the pool is from the door on the right of the screen!
    I am sooooo slow! I never knew you could switch rooms during a reality show! 🤦🏻‍♀️😮 I have ALWAYS played only in the main room and only used one friend. Thank you so much for telling me this! I'm literally shocked and slightly embarrassed hahaha 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Got the pants in my free box! Not going to chase the hair even though I really like it
    edited August 2020
    And again... I was choosing between this box and between the box with the hair. Why does my intuition keeps betraying me 😣 I'm always so close yet end up choosing the wrong thing. How do I fix this I have no idea 😕

P.s. Seems like I'm often losing out, especially on the hairstyles. I'm tired and disappointed, and frankly don't have the mental capacity to watch other people get great picks, so I guess I'll visit this thread when I get to the boots.