šŸ—³ļøšŸ–ļøSYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! šŸ–ļøšŸ‘¶

Comments

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Also as a person who's played multiple games by Glu, this seems to be how they operate. They lack proper costumer service on all ends and they usually make things worse for themselves and worse for their games.
    LaĀ pitreĀ rĆ©sistance!! šŸ¤”
    Proudly Canadian. šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦
    University student studying law and criminology.šŸ‘©šŸ¾ā€āš–
    Trilingual.šŸ—£
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I'm new in the forum I'm always reading silently, but now I just wanting to share an opinion. Not about Glu and what they are doing cause I don't think it's worth it, they will do how they want, I'm even sure thay didn't read our feedbacks, whatever.
    I wanted to share what I think about low votes. We got many beach themed SYS lately, so many items related to the theme. So we are using mainly the last earned items, and two dolls comparing have vary close looks. I think that's the problem of low votes.Ā 
    Edit: And we still have dolls not tired of this themeĀ 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS šŸ
    True Kardashian ā¤ļøšŸ‡¦šŸ‡²
    #20VideosForAll
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    cazmulgs said:
    I just dropped my phone on my face in bed whilst looking at someoneā€™s get this look, somehow managed to double tap with my face and bought the nose piercing with my k stars šŸ™ƒ Just glad it cost 25 and Wasnā€™t a more expensive item! Lol
    My dog whacked my hand when I was looking at decor for my Bel Air house one time and made me buy a plant. Thankfully it was only Kash but I was frustrated lol.Ā 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    My first 3 looks scored good and Iā€™m so happy about that

Also canā€™t explain how happy I am that I finally got these amazing lips that I wanted forever šŸ’–

Awesome scores and yeah on those lips! Literally thought you were @Chooky1116
    Ā wow ! Ā Your dolls is her twin!Ā 
    And I already gave her love!Ā 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

@kayayem no it wasnā€™t about you. I posted it because I had already seen a comment in here like ā€œIā€™m grateful I got picked, even though the boxes suckā€ and itā€™s just like.. itā€™s not the time lol. There are TONS of disappointed players in this thread that are upset over not receiving another 3 WEEKS of rewards and someoneā€™s already complaining about them? Thatā€™s why I said some people donā€™t know how to read a room. It was not that deep at all. I was in an irritated mood and posted it in the hopes that people would see it and consider how those of us who werenā€™t picked are feeling. Also, I have no problem with that user, I donā€™t even know them.Ā 

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    jhabs said:

I posted it because I had already seen a comment in here like ā€œIā€™m grateful I got picked, even though the boxes suckā€ and itā€™s just like.. itā€™s not the time lol. There are TONS of disappointed players in this thread that are upset over not receiving another 3 WEEKS of rewards and someoneā€™s already complaining about them? Thatā€™s why I said some people donā€™t know how to read a room.

That makes sense and is totally valid, but no one would have understood all that from your initial comment. And it caused people to @ you asking if it was about them. Other peopleā€™s reactions to your posts are not your problem but as you can see, it does cause problems. Thank you for clarifying the issue and appreciate your understanding on this.Ā 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kayayem the funny thing is, I almost quoted the original post when I posted my comment, but then said to myself ā€œno that will start dramaā€šŸ˜‚.. little did I know, leaving it vague would be worse! Next time I wonā€™t be so shady, Iā€™ll just actually state the issue so everyone can see it clearly.Ā 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Votes are up a bit but itā€™s still not the best
    ā£ļøā£ļøā£ļø
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ā£ļøā£ļøā£ļø
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    It's definitely unfair for those who weren't picked. Why not do it as a trial for everyone? They would get even MORE feedback. I'm grateful that I was picked, but I think it's wrong not to give something to those who weren't. It was tiring to do SYS events back to back, especially after the first one. During the weekday SYS I got 2 diamonds per week, none in voting of course, dye each week, and every box I opened was energy and dye. No outfits. No items at all. I think I got 10 kstars once, I can't fully remember tbh. I truly hope they get it fixed to where everyone can play it during the week and fix the boxes to where it's worth playing. My daughter (10) threw a fit when she wasn't picked the first time, so I really don't wanna tell her about another 3 week trial that she isn't included in.Ā 
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
    thallisa said:
    Why are people saying glu needs feedback from the same group of players? Theyā€™re not building a spaceship, itā€™s a stupid Show Your Style event that works exactly like the one we already know except you get the boxes instead of clothes/hair/whatever directly, we donā€™t have to ā€œlearnā€ how it works and our opinion would be just as fine as yours. Unless they completely revamped the event (and they definitely didnā€™t), this argument is worthless to me.Ā 
    omg ilu !!! this is EXACTLY what ive been thinking even before glu announced this bs tbh šŸ˜¤ bc like... this is an event that supposedlyĀ everyoneĀ will get so in my eyes everyone deserves to at least get the chance to "test" it ? (I use test loosely here since what are we even testing really? how much crap we will take before we delete the game?)
    the argument that glu "needs" the same group of players every single time to gather "data" isnt sitting right w/ me at all since most testing eventsĀ like this gather data from multiple groups and do just fine lmao
    Sis exactly! Iā€™m over this and to put this out like random comment in an event thread was busy wrong! Let everyone attack each other and be mad! I didnā€™t want to be picked and I wonā€™t play Iā€™m actually done with the game after all this crap! My ts board first girl has 800 points after three free tickets alresy dyed the dress twice! Like stop! I spend on the game now Iā€™m done with all of itĀ 
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    Anyone knows where theese earings are from?? I neeeeeed them

Not sure if anyone answered you yet but I believe they're from a Kollection: Vivid Sunset ! I think this doll dyed it though, the original color is gold c:
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @mandamay76 ty and I switch my dolls eyes and hair color a lot, and Iā€™m not sure if you wasĀ complimenting me or calling me out (for looking like her) Ā either way thank you bc her doll is beautiful šŸ’–
    @ashleyy wasnā€™t calling you out just thought you were her lol! Both gorgeousĀ 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @mandamay76 lol ty and sorry for misunderstanding šŸ’•šŸ’–
    ashleyy said:
    @mandamay76 lol ty and sorry for misunderstanding šŸ’•šŸ’–
    Iā€™m sorry I made you think I was saying something other than your doll is pretty and you look like another gorgeous doll here!Ā 
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Weekday Show Your Style events are coming back for 11.2! The next one starts on Monday and the theme will be Celebrity Wedding Guest. We will continue testing the new event structure and it will work the same way as before. If you were picked for the Weekday Show Your Style test, then you will get the next 3 events too.
    As someone who was picked for the last 3 weeks in the weekday SYS I was really hoping the other Ā people who werenā€™t picked last time wouldā€™ve had the opportunity since they were skipping it this week. Itā€™s not fair. And itā€™s honestly underwhelming for me because if no one is listening to our input to make the weekday event better for everyone thereā€™s no point in even testing it...
    I agree! As someone who was picked too, I get why they have the initial beta testers remain the same, but they at least should listen to our inputs about it! And at least give the dolls who werenā€™t chosen some bronze boxes to try out or kstars or maybe some diamonds or a mix of them? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I hope votes go up because I really want to get last earnablešŸ™ˆ

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Is this a forum doll? I think I have her in my friendsšŸ™ˆšŸ˜„

Yes thatā€™s me šŸ˜Š not sure Iā€™ve been in a group with a forum doll beforeĀ 
    Oh! I knew It that this doll from forum haha šŸ˜„ for me itā€™s second time šŸ™ˆšŸ˜„ and we got awful board šŸ™ˆ
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

First two looks bombed šŸ˜­ I even bought my first aura thinking it would help šŸ˜­ hopefully my 3rd would at least do better *crossing my fingers here*
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.