⭐KK:H Weekend Event -⭐ 8/14/20 ⭐- 5⭐Star Professional! ⭐💼

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    *insert scream*
    I was gonna pick the hair, but noooo I went with the dye!
    🤬🤬🤬

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • SakinaSakina Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Got 5 black dye in my free box :(
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I picked the 50 energy in my free box but I'm not even that mad, just means I can finish the event quicker. Plus, I can't remember the last time I actually got an item in a gift box so I go in expecting nothing haha 
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @Adriana_Couto you should do 3hr reality shows at bel air 💞 it only takes 18 energy and it gives you a total of 16 event points !
    Omg thank you so much to everyone that helped me 💗💜💗💜💗 I honestly didn’t realize the reality shows would work for the professional events as well. I thought they only worked for the actual reality events.. 🤦‍♀️ I feel so dumb haha 

on another note.. since the professional events also benefits from doing the reality events, I feel like that’s the only thing I’m doing in the game lately.. during the week plus during most of the events. It gets a little boring or am I alone in this? 

And thanks again 💗💜💗💜💗 I love this community 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    🤡

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Oh! Dolls who got the top, would you mind posting a close-up picture of it without anything that hides it? Thank you! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @Adriana_Couto you should do 3hr reality shows at bel air 💞 it only takes 18 energy and it gives you a total of 16 event points !
    Omg thank you so much to everyone that helped me 💗💜💗💜💗 I honestly didn’t realize the reality shows would work for the professional events as well. I thought they only worked for the actual reality events.. 🤦‍♀️ I feel so dumb haha 

on another note.. since the professional events also benefits from doing the reality events, I feel like that’s the only thing I’m doing in the game lately.. during the week plus during most of the events. It gets a little boring or am I alone in this? 

And thanks again 💗💜💗💜💗 I love this community 
    @Adriana_Couto no, you are not alone. I purchased a f*cking private jet last VIP just to get more energies for proffesional events. I am terribly bored of reality gigs. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i was hoping for either the pants or the shoes, im happy with my pick. 

that’s for amateurs
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Oh! Dolls who got the top, would you mind posting a close-up picture of it without anything that hides it? Thank you! 

here! hope it helps! 😘
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

I didn’t like the GB items so I’m fine with my pick 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I almost picked dyes 😅 but I’m really happy that I got top!☺️

iOS player 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Is everyones Weekend Event working properly?? LIke did you get The Event Points once u did a Reality Show or did the Weekend Event prizes had their Pop up?? 🤔
    Because Facebook got the update last night and well i did a reality show and got no event points, nor the weekend event stuff has its pop up, yet Simon called me for the Event Point Gig?? This is just confusing O.o
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @Amy136602 @alison31 thank you dolls, you're very helpful 🥰
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @Adriana_Couto I didn’t realise either until i joined the forum, I wish it was more obvious because i missed out on lots of cute clothes ): and i definitely agree that reality shows are repetitive especially during the weekdays
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    Why do I even bother anymore 

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @BooskiBabii Lol, don’t be embarrassed, we’ve all been there! I wasn’t able to finish events either when I started until I found detailed explanations on the forum…!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I would have been happier with the top but I am also happy to get these pants even tho they look a lot like other proffesional event's earnable pants because those didn't dye well to black and these are better looking ❤️

Another question, does anyone else's doll look horrible with that hair? I am glad I didn't score it in my free box 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @Adriana_Couto I didn’t realise either until i joined the forum, I wish it was more obvious because i missed out on lots of cute clothes ): and i definitely agree that reality shows are repetitive especially during the weekdays
    Yeah I’m realizing now that I missed out on so many things I really wanted.. when I easily could’ve gotten them 😩💔
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Not too bothered about the gb items. Would have been a good time to pick a daily gb item 😂
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • August_KKHAugust_KKH Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    The earnable boots remind me of clown shoes 🤡
    I guess clowns are on my mind because of the update thread 😂