๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ–๏ธSYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! ๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    ]

๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @mandamay76 itโ€™s okay I was just honestly unsure and wasnโ€™t upset either way ๐Ÿ’“ your doll is also gorgeous and I love your style ๐Ÿ’–
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Boo:(
    i think the hair accessoriesย was bad ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
    -ย  iOS player o(*๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ*)o
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    *deep inhale-exhale*
    Just caught up and read everything in here and feeling disheartened. Seriously disappointed. As a new paying player and spent more than $3000 as for now, reading that this company treated its player unfair huge let down.ย 
    I want to know how Glu picked player who get to play? Just like draw the lottery? Why would they even do that? What outcome that they want from the โ€œtestingโ€? If the first version of SYS released without testing, why this one has to be a testing? Why would you waste time and effort to perform โ€œtestingโ€ when you donโ€™t even listen feedback? What do you want Glu? Iโ€™m brokenhearted and lost appetite with this game.. and I spent a lot of money for nothing, I feel dumb and betrayed..
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I'm very tired of Android games scoring much lower than iOS (look at my first scores), and now this about SYS? This is a joke.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited August 2020
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm prolly really off-topic now, but just chiming in to say that I got a diamond earlier than expected. Ima go write another comment for Kalinda now lol

• cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Girl, you can keep your tickets lol!๐Ÿ˜‚ no one is going to take your place๐Ÿ˜‚
    WHYYYY do people do this, last week the top doll in my group had about 2000 points and no one else passed 800 (which is still high). Like surely you know youโ€™ve won, why waste the tickets? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Correct me if Iโ€™m wrong, but I remember when this SYS thing first started, it lasted for a week and they wanted to test it on groups too. BUT every week they changed groups so everyone would be able to give their opinions about this event. It was still unfair because I donโ€™t think we got the chance to earn the items we missed that week, but we still got to play.
    I think it would be fair to let the other half test it, they can give a feedback too.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Lmao this makes it even worse. I had no idea @ArianaKKH about this, but this just proves that they CAN switch up the chosen people, they just refuse to. (not like we needed proof, but I like to have receipts)ย 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    My looks are floping HARD but I guess everyones in my TS flop too cause I am second behind a ticket buyer/suspiciously successful doll๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜„
    @AmyMimi honestly at this point, even if we DO get a compensation it 1) WON'T be enough nor fair because most of who did play the weekday sys did not get good picks 2) still would be disrespectful as a duckling because we're being extremely ignored and overlooked
    So in short, nothing will make me respect Glu again
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Everyone submitted their first three and I am surprisingly high on the list with my terrible average. I am resorting to summer dresses now instead of swimsuits.ย 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I came here to post about this SYS but reading the comments took away my mojo.ย 

Iโ€™m really tired of all the comments being complaining, recently. ย But now Glu also is not helping and fuelling the fire. ย 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    What # ticket are we on? I think I lost one ๐Ÿ˜–
    Daily player โ˜€๏ธ IOSย 
    Add me on facebook! ๐Ÿ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33ย 

Imagine how tiredย we are of this whole thing. Here's my Magnus supporting us ^
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    What # ticket are we on? I think I lost one ๐Ÿ˜–
    @ashleyl23 I submitted my 4th look two hours ago!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.