• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @autumn313 thank you!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Libby said:
    I came here to post about this SYS but reading the comments took away my mojo. 

I’m really tired of all the comments being complaining, recently.  But now Glu also is not helping and fuelling the fire.  
    Must be nice to have nothing to complain about 🙄🙄🙄
    I haven’t been picked for the weekly SYS, either, and it pisses me off for having to be left out of it again. My comment was mainly towards Glu for not helping the situation and making things worse. 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Weekday Show Your Style events are coming back for 11.2! The next one starts on Monday and the theme will be Celebrity Wedding Guest. We will continue testing the new event structure and it will work the same way as before. If you were picked for the Weekday Show Your Style test, then you will get the next 3 events too.
    Sooo... What’s happening to the players that haven’t been picked? Do we not get a few diamonds, K-Stars, Gifts?...

This is starting to get VERY frustrating.... why are we who are playing the game being treated differently to other players? 

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

It’s UNFAIR.....
    If this continues, I’ll be deleting the app, straight up.... 🤔🤬

• Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Don’t know if I’ve just missed these eyes somewhere? But can’t remember seeing them anywhere, does anyone know where they are from? Thanks dolls 😘 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Don't use summer dresses gals. Stick to swimsuits 🙄
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Natalie_kkh it's from a Kollection!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @Natalie_kkh it's from a Kollection!
    Thank! Defo must have missed them, or not looked properly. Love them 😍 hopefully I’ll get that collection back soon 🤞🏻 xxx
  • ximenaleeximenalee Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Don’t know if I’ve just missed these eyes somewhere? But can’t remember seeing them anywhere, does anyone know where they are from? Thanks dolls 😘 
    They are from a kollection,unfortunately i dont have a picture
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks. 

I play on iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited August 2020
    At this point I really can't bother anymore with saying what is on my mind. I have my first exam on Monday and I'm stressing out since I've had a rough couple of months. I'm even debating giving my game away, I'm sooooo done with this treatment, I really wish this company was more transparant. 

Yay to me for getting a stressful event again? I know I sound very ungrateful, but I really don't even want it and wouldn't mind it if the other half got the trial. I really hope other players get at least the missed diamonds, because ngl, I'll probably only play for those.

Edit: I swear, if those boxes still contain energy, I'm deleting this game.
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @livyx I agree with everything you said about glu and the midweek sys. As for the difference between your scores, it happens to me all the time, including in the same sys. I dont think its algorithm or anything from glu, I think its just who we get paired with and the voters. Sometimes the same look scores 35 and 55 and thats pretty normal to me actually. 

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @brunakkh of course, my votes differ in the same SYS for the same looks too, but I found it really strange that my scores so drastically dropped the last SYS... Seeing many dolls experiencing the same thing really made me question how the voting booth works, because if I was an isolated example, I would just think that it’s my pairing in the voting booth and the voters. My scores this SYS aren’t that bad tho, they’re actually okay for so early in SYS (I always score low for the first 2 or 4 looks for some reason). Just wanted to give my feedback as I saw many dolls talk about this issue, but I actually thought that my scores will differ even more, so it was a positive surprise lol
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Playing it safe, but it’s going okey 😅 happy time brake 50 this early tho! That hasn’t happened in a while now 🙃
    need 7 more diamonds to get the ombré lips, which I’ve been waiting for since I saw them when I started playing back in February! (Where’s my compensation Glu?)

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Ok seriously why are the votes so low this sys? And they are coming in quickly too like with the weekday sys. Is this suspicious to anyone else? Or am I just thinking too much about it?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think casual themes generally score lower because there aren't as many clothing options so dolls are more evenly paired in the voting booth. 
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    finally a diamond from voting, after two months.🙃 tbh it feels like i’ve been starving with three diamonds a week, seeing the lucky dolls earn double. i’ve never seen a company being spoon fed by their players every week on everything they need to improve on. glu you have so many options available to you!!
    -diamond business, or if they’re that lazy TWEAK an already existing business
    -increase voting odds of winning a diamond
    -replace a tile in kollections
    -even better just COMPENSATE those of us who are missing six weeks straight of rewards.

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @livyx ohh okay! I just said that because almost every sys someone says that their votes were different for the exact same look so glu must have done something, but they dont consider that this has happened since ever.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’m never trying anything new again 😂😂😭😭 dying the swimsuits in every colour it is 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • ximenaleeximenalee Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I’m never trying anything new again 😂😂😭😭 dying the swimsuits in every colour it is 
    if it makes you feel any better i got an 18 last night while i was actually wearing a swimsuit lmao ( + my next 4 looks ended up in the 20s) .Needless to say i'm giving up,there has to be something wrong with the voting.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.