⭐KK:H Weekend Event -⭐ 8/14/20 ⭐- 5⭐Star Professional! ⭐💼

Comments

• GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Opened my free box + 2 more and got the hair - shoes - pants (in that order) 👌🏻✨

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

my palette for anyone chasing✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    got the hair in my free box! 🤗

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    not my favorite hair, but I'm glad I got an item

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

Omg I'm so happy I got the hair in my free box!! I've definitely seen better, but since I don't have a lot of hairstyles in my small kloset, this is great!!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Cherrey it’s such a cute combo 😊💕 and the blue eyebrows, they are really just the icing on the cake 😘
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    For everyone talking about the 3 hr reality gig at Bel Air, you all mention having the gold star. I haven't had that since the first week I started playing because I can't keep up with the number of required points! I have about 600 and right now my events require between 1100-1300. Is there a cap on how many points will be required so eventually I will be able to catch up, or is it a fruitless chase at this point?
    AmyMimi said:
    Okay wow, I love the top way more than I thought I would ! I’m very happy with my pick 😊

Where did you get that skirt 😍
    @greeneyeddove437  it was a sys trendsetter prize awhile back 😊 so unfortunately the only way to get it is the weekly sys which we don’t have yet
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Happy to get an item, though would’ve preferred boots or hair but whatever.

I play on iOS
  • Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

I got the top from my free box. It’s cute tbh😌
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Been closing my eyes to open boxes and I am pleased at free box, wasn't crazy about GB items except hair 

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

It is pretty hard style with my limited closet, but it is an item.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    edited August 2020
    lalana said:
    For everyone talking about the 3 hr reality gig at Bel Air, you all mention having the gold star. I haven't had that since the first week I started playing because I can't keep up with the number of required points! I have about 600 and right now my events require between 1100-1300. Is there a cap on how many points will be required so eventually I will be able to catch up, or is it a fruitless chase at this point?
    As far as I'm aware there isn't a cap, however I got it back by purchasing quite a lot of the basic cash items from the closet. I think furniture for the houses works quite well too. I read somewhere in the forum that the closet items that exist in multiple colors usually give the most professional points. But I don't remember where I read it though... 

Edit: totally forgot to mention that I got the top and it's super cute!

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @lalana do you own any cars? If not, there’s a few cash car options that give out a lot of star points (just make sure you purchase the car with a gold star on the side!). Since I’ve purchased my car, I haven’t lost the bonus star and I don’t have trouble keeping it either. 

Also, there’s a lot of cheap kash clothes that give out a decent amount of star points as well. I think some of the basic kash tops give out like 10-20 star points each. 

Good luck reaching the bonus star! 
    iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I did not know I wanted the hair until I saw it on my doll... It is so gorgeous...

Contemplating if I should open more boxes...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    lalana said:
    As someone mentioned here the car, also furnishing some of your houses & businesses  gives you some stars too just make youre buying the ones with a star. 💓
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I got stupid event points....I got a little trigger happy on kollections last night and have no kstars left to chase the hair! :(
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Hey!! I’m back 🙃 (not even sure if anyone noticed I was gone lmao). It was my birthday on Monday, and my sisters (I have 4!) dragged me up to our family cabin in the mountains for a week to celebrate. Whenever we go there, we have no tech rule, so it’s family bonding and mountain fun only. I haven’t been on my phone since Saturday, but I’m back now! It was a surprise birthday trip so I wasn’t aware of it beforehand. 
    Anyway, I wasn’t planning on chasing these items at all, but I got the pants in my free box, bought another box and got 40 k-stars, so I’d decided to buy another box and got 30 event points. I’d only spent 40 k-stars at this point, and I’m usually pretty lucky with boxes, so I bought 3 more and got the hair that I wanted. I was going to stop after getting another 30 event points but I decided I was too far in to stop—I’m glad I didn’t.  😅
    Order: pants-40 stars-30 event points-30 event points-top-hair (total spent: 160)

• NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I got dye in my free box and decided to open two more, managed to get the hair and boots! I’m super happy since the only thing I really wanted was the boots. 
    Styled them the way I’ve been dressing all summer☀️☀️☀️
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    🤡

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKingFacebook got the update last night and well i did a reality show and got no event points, nor the weekend event stuff has its pop up, yet Simon called me for the Event Point Gig?? This is just confusing O.o
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I am not telling you that you need the GB top but I think you need that GB top. 😆 
    IOS Player 
    Happy belated birthday @SaigeAnne ! 🥳 sounds like you had a lovely time 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • TiffaniBluntTiffaniBlunt Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKingFacebook got the update last night and well i did a reality show and got no event points, nor the weekend event stuff has its pop up, yet Simon called me for the Event Point Gig?? This is just confusing O.o

I'm having the same problem with my Facebook game.