🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Nevermind false alarm lol
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I was lucky to get picked for the weekday SYS and I wanna say I'm sorry to all the dolls who weren't because it's definitely not fair that you're missing out on the rewards. I don't want to sound dumb or naive but I honestly think there's no way the players who weren't picked won't be compensated, maybe when we all get the event. I really hope I'm right! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @oopsididitagain it's not the same lips! You're looking for the ombre lips, they dont have those define lines!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts

Uhhhhhhh. Why are these lips suddenly unavailable again?! They were available yesterday 

I think u r talking about these lips. They r the ones available 😅 they do look similar but i prefer these!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @AguadeCoco oh thank goodness😅😅

@SashaCat you are right!! Thank you! I was in panic mode there for a second lol. I’ve been saving up & am 1 diamond away
    @oopsididitagain it's not the same lips! You're looking for the ombre lips, they dont have those define lines!
    Sorry ur post didn’t show up until I refreshed the page 😅
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    First 4 looks ☀️ 

And does anyone know this doll who is in my TS group? Her looks are on 🔥 

****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @SashaCat is anyone else not getting the new pop up shop ? its called weekday sys and I dont have it in my game even though its been 3 weeks can anyone at glu pls help me 😰😰😰

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Votes are improving. Also that 1 point difference for the coconut is annoying me 😭
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Looks 3-5!✨ First three looks scored badly, but seems like my scores are picking up with look 4 and 5! I do have a TB with over 600 points so i’m just trying to stay in top 5💕
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    First 5 looks

• KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I honestly don’t understand what I’m doing wrong these couple of sys. The last beach themed sys was great for me, I even managed to score 59, which is the highest that I have ever scored, and on average the same looks that I’m serving now scored at least 10-15 points higher than they’re scoring now. 😔

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    imazora said:
    sis calm down it’s friday
    my #1 had it by our third free ticket and has used it 3 times since she is almost at 1000 points last time i checked
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Glad I could get a decent score from an 2 piece outfit that wasn't monochromatic from head to toe. It's not the best score ever, but when I try to actually something different, I normally score under 40. Monochromatic all the time is limiting and no fun. 
    Platform: Android

Let’s hope @KalindaKing surprise us and tell us we are all getting the weekday sys haha 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Just went to the Celebrity Wedding Guest SYS thread and walked into more diamond drama!
    Eventually we are going to forget this update like we did that one, cause we'll be unsatisfied with the next one..
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Is anyone else’s timer stopping after 1 ticket ?? 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I was trying something new (different hair and eye color), guess it doesn’t work out for me 😔🤷‍♀️

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

I give up with SYS. My scores have been tanking for weeks. And then we find out the weekly SYS is going to the same people who already had it even though they had a perfectly good opportunity with the update to select a new group? I’m fed up 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Also sometime it’s hard catching up with the forum...
    Can’t believe what Glu is doing to us over and over again 😡 If they sometime sneak on the forum, hope they’ve read our complains and do something about it 😟
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I’m not getting good results at my last submits and it’s hurt a lil 😰
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.