🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Emma58 said:

Votes are improving. Also that 1 point difference for the coconut is annoying me 😭
    @Emma58 I know how you feel 😖😩

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Is anybody getting good scores on non-swimsuit outfits , like more casual beachy looks. I scared to submit something thats not a swimsuit. I dont want my scores to suffer to much because i want that last earnable. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    KingReyy7 said:
    Is anybody getting good scores on non-swimsuit outfits , like more casual beachy looks. I scared to submit something thats not a swimsuit. I dont want my scores to suffer to much because i want that last earnable. 
    I went with that trendsetter dress with the bikini print, it flopped. I don't recommend casual outfits.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    milrist said:
    Just went to the Celebrity Wedding Guest SYS thread and walked into more diamond drama!
    Eventually we are going to forget this update like we did that one, cause we'll be unsatisfied with the next one..
    idk why but i can't find that thread
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Y’all Im new so can someone explain to me what was wrong with the weekday sys? Like what did they have to update it for ??
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Y’all Im new so can someone explain to me what was wrong with the weekday sys? Like what did they have to update it for ??
    who knows what's wrong with anything, glu doesn't talk to us lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    looks 1-4. my first two looks did awful. scores are picking up a little bit though 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Seriously what is going on with voting and in general? Glu, I am not going to be buying anything with my actual money until we get a little transparency here. All, the best way to show your dissatisfaction is with your wallet so keep them closed until stuff gets fixed.
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    what am I doing wrong??

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 4 & 5 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @esmeraldaa people kept getting lovers achievement purple dress & hair from the trendsetter boxes which is what I suspect they are going to focus on. We complained about getting energy and three dyes from the boxes but knowing glu, I doubt they took care of that 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I had to share my looks, because I see far better looks than mine scoring worse on the forum. Seems kinda fishy..
    I think I'm scoring better because of the butterfly aura, the 3 months of saving diamonds is really paying off😅
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @Amy136602 your doll is so pretty! You and @kokokokonut are pulling off those beautiful eyes so perfectly 😍
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Aren’t scores lower because more people are on theme and you get paired with dolls who obviously also had ”great” outfits? Haha, i mean, you can’t have on theme dolls and high scores together I think 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @charlottegold the low score will motivate/force players to use extra tickets. Dang it, it made sense.
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    livyx said:
    @Amy136602 your doll is so pretty! You and @kokokokonut are pulling off those beautiful eyes so perfectly 😍
    @livyx

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @Amy136602 I mean it’s on theme. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Flower crew 🌸 I love the coconut 🥥 with @judithkkh @LindaVB
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I've seen this exact doll/look 3 times in the space of a few minutes. This has been happening a lot lately, I thought we could only vote for a doll once.

@KalindaKing is this a glitch? If so it's extremely unfair. If it's not a glitch, is it a bot...also not fair 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Amy136602 I pressed "lol" just because I'm more likely to vote for a swimsuit or a summer dress, I just thought I'd clarify why so it won't come off as rude ☺️
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Anyone know what I’m doing wrong?? 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @Amy136602 I pressed "lol" just because I'm more likely to vote for a swimsuit or a summer dress, I just thought I'd clarify why so it won't come off as rude ☺️

@thesweetone

Trust me, I don’t take things personally, didn’t even question it your all good!

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.