PM me if you would like to add me
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Not surprised but disappointed 

-  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I’m not mad about it 🥰
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I seriusly hope Glu can fix the game on Facebook! It was acting all strange pretty mutch all day and we couldnt play the Weekend Event nor the SYS.... And now the game keeps getting stuck at 0.5% on the second loading bar.... Honestly at this point i doubt we will be able to play during the Weekend x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @Lums oh noooo girl!!! You'll have luck with the next GB❤️
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Sorry for the random question,  but,  is there any benefit to keeping maxed out contacts?  I have so many but I got nervous thinking I'd miss out on something if I deleted them 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Nikki114 no there’s no benefit 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    we've had a lot of the same type of pants lately! (And overall the same type of outfits)
    Quoting myself to prove my point:
    Crop top plus baggy pants seems to be a big trend for Glu's fashion designers 

We have and I love it. We've got like 20+ of the same leggings with slightly different texture/colour
    @princessprecious, don't get me wrong, I love those pants! I just want more diversity, there are so many different clothes or styles that the designers have yet to explore!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Double post, but I got the boots in free box. They're cute, but I don't feel like wearing them right now, even if I have outfits ideas!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    we've had a lot of the same type of pants lately! (And overall the same type of outfits)
    Quoting myself to prove my point:
    Crop top plus baggy pants seems to be a big trend for Glu's fashion designers 

We have and I love it. We've got like 20+ of the same leggings with slightly different texture/colour
    @princessprecious, don't get me wrong, I love those pants! I just want more diversity, there are so many different clothes or styles that the designers have yet to explore!
    I comeply get what you mean! I just love separates tbh. There is so much inspo in the suggestions thread and I don't really like the items from kalindas spoilers for this update 🥴
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I seriusly hope Glu can fix the game on Facebook! It was acting all strange pretty mutch all day and we couldnt play the Weekend Event nor the SYS.... And now the game keeps getting stuck at 0.5% on the second loading bar.... Honestly at this point i doubt we will be able to play during the Weekend x.x
     I hope it gets fixed soon.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Nikki114 it's a disadvantage. I delete my contacts when we hit 1000 relationship points, I only leave the A list actors after that because their relationship status gets higher faster (at least for my game, I don't know if it's universal) and I always need contacts for reality shows. They give 1 kstar prize at 500, 1000, 2000 and 3000 relationship points. There's no need to keep them after you maxed out. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
     I hope it gets fixed soon.   <3
    Same Koko, same :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Got lucky and got the hair in my free box!
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Disappointed with energy so opened one more... very happy! I love these pants! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts

Does it bother anyone else that the toes are showing?
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

I was really hoping for either hair or pants in my free box 😔 On the bright side of things, I have finally unlocked every single colour version of that blouse, so I no longer have to worry about finding it in my GBs.
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I knew I loved that hair and even tho I hate chasing I know I’ll probably have my kstars saved this update so I decided to just go for it and I got it!! I’m so happy ☺️

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I wish 🤷🏽‍♀️ We got a casual pants sys 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @Victorian that’s interesting, how many relationship points do you get per reality show? 
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Punching the air right now 😡
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @danjames12 I think its just my hatred of feet but I legit could've gone without realizing you could see them  :tired_face:
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I am not telling you that you need the GB top but I think you need that GB top. 😆 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh