🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I've seen this exact doll/look 3 times in the space of a few minutes. This has been happening a lot lately, I thought we could only vote for a doll once.

@KalindaKing is this a glitch? If so it's extremely unfair. If it's not a glitch, is it a bot...also not fair 
    3 is usually the max I thought!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited August 2020
    yezx said:
    Aren’t scores lower because more people are on theme and you get paired with dolls who obviously also had ”great” outfits? Haha, i mean, you can’t have on theme dolls and high scores together I think 😅
    Just a theory, it has been happening with the last several events and I never have extra tickets. ☺️  
    This also happened to me the last time that we were given extra tickets and people were mentioning on the forum their votes were lower. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @jhabs I thought it was only once and wondered why I keep seeing the same doll twice, now 3 times 😂 thanks for clearing it up 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    yezx said:
    Aren’t scores lower because more people are on theme and you get paired with dolls who obviously also had ”great” outfits? Haha, i mean, you can’t have on theme dolls and high scores together I think 😅
    Just a theory, it has been happening with the last several events and I never have extra tickets. ☺️ 
    I have tons of extra tickets from buying TT, I use them when I can’t reach the last earnable, and I actually still have 50+ often and sometimes even a 60, so idk... We had a lot of beach themes recently, so more dolls have on theme outfits... Not saying you’re wrong or anything, I just think it’s more likely you’re paired with dolls who are on theme too given the recent themes haha
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 4-6 ☺️ Could be worse lol! 

• racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    am I losing my mind or did they not fix the choppy gradient dress and the edge of the wedding dress? I’m confused😂
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @danjames12 I'm not sure but maybe the votes would enjoy more colorful/ less monochromatic looks? You could also try using a lighter hair color for more contrast, I think it  might attract more attention. 

Here are my looks 1 -6 and I'm okay with my votes so far, they're pretty much my average. 

I thought number 6 would do a lot worse so I'm relieved! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    am I losing my mind or did they not fix the choppy gradient dress and the edge of the wedding dress? I’m confused😂
    I posted about the wedding dress in the update thread I noticed it too 😂
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    Looks 1-5:
    Sorry not sorry for using the same hair in every look but I am obsessed with it. Also so shocked with the score on my last look as I haven’t broken 50 in ages and it meant I scored exactly 225 to get the coconut handheld!
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited August 2020

Way to early to see this... but mostly took a picture so we can all the see the dress fully without the coconut 

Edit: I think the dress is stunning 😍
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    So my timer is stopping only after 1 ticket ( not stopping after two) so I contacted glu. Does anyone know what the “device timer” is ?😂 I haven’t changed anything ( and I told them this , no response yet ) but if anyone knows what they mean plz help a girl out so I can check it . I’m really gonna lose a ticket over this 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    First 5

In hindsight the first few feel a bit slapped together, so I suppose lower than average pointage is expected. Hoping this upward trend continues cuz the earnables are calling my name! 
    (Honestly if I don’t get the dress I’ll be ok, but you know... please? 🥺)
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @therealChar those lips on your doll 😍😍😍😍
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @ashleyl23 I think they mean if you’ve changed the time manually on your phone recently. Like going into settings and changing the time
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic your doll is soooo beautiful. You deserved too much better scores, I'm sorry for you because your looks are stunning. I loved all of them, but especially the first one 🤩💖
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    The doll in first place in my TS group is using pants 🙄 She has a few points more than me and I don't care if I don't win the outfit, but damn, pants?????
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Looks 1 to 6. 

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I have no creativity left for beach theme SYS' lol I'm not even mad at the scores, i really cba 🥴
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.