🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    People w/ extra tickets: I have a long standing theory that your votes are going to be lower if you have tickets you haven’t used. Like if your scores are lower than usual and you’ve been holding onto extra tickets. Lol if your scores are the same and you have extra tickets. 
    Omg!!! I submitted an extra ticket by accident (I had 2 mins until my next free ticket and after I was done the look I pressed submit while there was still 30 seconds left until my next ticket) and needless to say, my extra paid ticket (that has been stacked for a while) got me my best score so far. 
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I feel SO much better!
    My votes are back (although I don't like the 4 look) 🙃
    And I think the last hair works well for me 🤞🏻

• AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Is it normal that yesterday when I looked there where 19 people in my sys group and today there are 28? 🤔 I forgot to take screenshots. 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Is it normal that yesterday when I looked there where 19 people in my sys group and today there are 28? 🤔 I forgot to take screenshots. 
    ?????????OMG!! Really? :open_mouth:
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Ugh this tb... 🙄 
    then this happened 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @AaliyahKKH it’s because in the beginning of the event, it’s normal for lots of people to have the same score! So it might look like 19 players, but if you look through the list, you would have seen multiple people in sixth place, for example 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    What bothers me so much is I always score poorly on older clothes. No matter what, if it’s not from 2020 it’s most likely not going to do well (minus some popular dresses) Like, are people less keen to vote for something they don’t own? Idgi.
    edited August 2020
  • wutavarwutavar Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    my scores are going up, thank ya lordt and my fourth look i finally broke 50. maybe 1-2 more outfits if the scores are pretty good i’ll have the coconut 🥰

Rikk said:
    @AaliyahKKH it’s because in the beginning of the event, it’s normal for lots of people to have the same score! So it might look like 19 players, but if you look through the list, you would have seen multiple people in sixth place, for example 
    Oh sorry! 🤦🏽‍♀️That makes totally sense, thank you! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

@KalindaKing the icon for this drink is wayyy too big in the closet, seems like a mistake? 
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I already submitted 7 looks so far. Didn’t count how many free tickets I got. I have 7 more extra tickets but I planned not to buy anymore tickets before Glu gives confirmation to compensate players who don’t get to pick in weekdays SYS. While I satisfied with my score I’m only on 5th place.. I like the earrings and ts dress but I don’t know yet if I want to use my extra tickets to pass my top list.. 

And here’s my ranking and my TS

They’re still on theme, and they remind me of myself when I started join SYS, I didn’t have so many clothes back then so I bought tickets to win (not proud of it, but I understand)
    Now I’m in dilemma. Should I let them win or use my extra tickets to win?🤔🧐
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    SashaCat said:

Uhhhhhhh. Why are these lips suddenly unavailable again?! They were available yesterday 

I think u r talking about these lips. They r the ones available 😅 they do look similar but i prefer these!
    Is anyone able to submit these for me? I’m on ios and have been in the voting booth for hours with no luck 😭 I’d be super grateful! Sorry for using someone else’s pic I didn’t have one of my own😣
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @jfletccch I’ll be submitting them in 2 and a half hours ☺️
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love this new hand item💜😍
    Good night all...

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    jfletccch said:
    SashaCat said:

Uhhhhhhh. Why are these lips suddenly unavailable again?! They were available yesterday 

I think u r talking about these lips. They r the ones available 😅 they do look similar but i prefer these!
    Is anyone able to submit these for me? I’m on ios and have been in the voting booth for hours with no luck 😭 I’d be super grateful! Sorry for using someone else’s pic I didn’t have one of my own😣
    These are my dolls lips all the the time. I think my next look is in a few hours. I can come on before posting if you need. 
  • FrogmimeFrogmime Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @alycat honestly yours should've had more votes. Its different and Its still in theme lol. Even if it's for laughs, Its well executed! 👍
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @alycat I genuinely love it 😂👏
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Still playing it safe, look 4-6 😅 so boring, but it’s working 😂 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    milrist said:
    Just went to the Celebrity Wedding Guest SYS thread and walked into more diamond drama!
    Eventually we are going to forget this update like we did that one, cause we'll be unsatisfied with the next one..
    @kokokokonut normally doesn't start it until the night before the SYS. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.