****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Mistyque said:

Looks 5-8 🏝 boring I know, at least I did change my hair a bit 😅
    @Mistyque where is the third hair from? I love it🥺
    iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Same thing happened to me last week.  I’m really frustrated!  I don’t think these looks deserved these scores.  Are they messing with our votes to make us use the Simon tickets?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Pretty sure I found @Kkh_Anastasia @KKHLucy and @LindaVB in the booth! Love these looks dolls ❤️

OMG yes that is me on the right!! Thank you for spotting me! That look got me a whopping 57 votes!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Last four looks

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I think I just spotted stunning @IzzaBee and @Basak in the voting booth, both of you were popular picks 💛

QUEENS!!! I wanna be spotted by someone to feel famous 😪
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-9. Don’t think I’m gonna reach the last earnable but I’m happy for the coconut drink. Part of me can’t be bothered to keep entering looks but I’m gonna try and get the last stars. Voting is a joke I think I’ve got two stars and then nothing but kash.

I play on iOS
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    So... this has never happened to me before. But my score has been stuck at 39 for about 10 minutes now and it hasn’t changed but also hasn’t grayed out like when the voting is over. Is this happening to anyone else??
    I’ve tried refreshing the app a bunch and moving around in game but nothing will make it change. 
    Edit: Ok so like 5 minutes after I took this screenshot it jumped to 41 votes and finished. Weird
    this happened to me last week! my votes from the look that happened to just were added in at the end of the event
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    super surprised with how well #7 did! :)
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @buriteri stop you're gonna make me get those lips you look insane
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Looks 1-8! 6 and 7 did great and I was surprised because I thought no one but me would like my red bomb pop look.

I’m trying to use all different hairstyles this SYS, but I may cave as tomorrow happens...
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Pretty sure I found @Kkh_Anastasia @KKHLucy and @LindaVB in the booth! Love these looks dolls ❤️

Yes that’s me!!! 😂😁 that look gave me 45 votes however 🤷‍♀️❤️
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Emme1216 I’ll take that as a compliment I guess? Thank you hahaha 😂😂 I think you’d look gorgeous with the gradient lips! Definitely worth the purchase, for me at least 😊
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Where did I get this skirt? I just noticed it and it has to be new based on the new way it was listed in the kloset (I’m sure you’ve noticed the silhouette change). Thanks for the help. 

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @MissCristina it's a kash skirt from the kloset, available with this update
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 6-9, so over this theme 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thallisa That’s my doll! Thank you for showing love. 🥺💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    @livyx thanks so much, I feel so embarrassed now, lol. 
    Maybe I was distracted winning that pearl necklace I’ve been so drooling over for months, lol. 
    It is kinda cuter than a reg. Cash item and looks like the earnables, gb, SYS we’ve been getting. 
    Glu! Shake it up!! Have a brainstorming meeting and listen to the shy ppl who get paid nothing but have good ideas! There is no longer a player with “typical” tastes. We don’t only absorb us weekly, we are artists! We love the little designers too! And vintage looks! Hipster looks, preppy looks, casual looks, quarantine looks/ work from home looks etc!  We could even have a new controversial game...design your own mask (for free!). 
    Shake it up!!!
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    SashaCat said:

The game keeps getting more realistic 😍
    I actually forgot to take a screenshot when mine popped so I couldn't make a reaction meme out of it. Would you mind if I cropped your Pic so when can start using it as a reaction pic? I feel like we're going to need it from now on a whole lot
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    SashaCat said:

The game keeps getting more realistic 😍
    I actually forgot to take a screenshot when mine popped so I couldn't make a reaction meme out of it. Would you mind if I cropped your Pic so when can start using it as a reaction pic? I feel like we're going to need it from now on a whole lot
    Yes queen take it! We r all classmates in that school!
    and i forgot to take ss too but there was a part 2 of the mission so i just erased the “2” 😭😂
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.