🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    1-9

Love all of them, but your looks number 3 and 8 are 😍😍😍
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Really wanted that beautiful dye and the swimsuit. And the worst thing is, the doll holding the 1st is actually beautiful and posts looks on point, which makes it super difficult to be mad. Oh, well... it’s a game, I guess.

BTW, dolls what apps do you use to make collages of your sys looks?😊
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SonyaMarc said:
    Really wanted that beautiful dye and the swimsuit. And the worst thing is, the doll holding the 1st is actually beautiful and posts looks on point, which makes it super difficult to be mad. Oh, well... it’s a game, I guess.

BTW, dolls what apps do you use to make collages of your sys looks?😊
    Uh, agree. There are a couple of TBs in my group, and they're fairly on theme, so I'm like whyy? Btw, I use Layout 
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    @SashaCat queen look what I got 
    UGH iconic 😩
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Anyone looking for the ombré lips I just submitted this on ios. 

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @therealChar I especially love that watermelon sugar look... especially since I keep hearing that song!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited August 2020
    little off topic, but anyone else’s game keeps crashing? because everytime i open it and i want to check my notifications it crashes and my phone freezes or is just black frozen screen and won’t let me force close the game 🥺🤡 (IOS)
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    SashaCat said:
    thallisa said:
    I think I just spotted stunning @IzzaBee and @Basak in the voting booth, both of you were popular picks 💛

QUEENS!!! I wanna be spotted by someone to feel famous 😪
    Hahaha same doll, same 😂 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Anyone with these eyes wanna show me how they look? 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My looks 7 - 9. In hindsight I don't know what I was trying to do with number 9...

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Amy136602 said:
    @naturalform

Awesome! First time having a forum doll in my group so I’m definitely excited! Wishing you the best! Can’t wait to see more of your looks! 

Edit: I feel like I didn’t read your post fully and forgot to say thank you!!! I really appreciate it 😁 also yea my name on the forum is just an old email I have, but my real name is Amanda 😊
    Amy136602 Thanks!! Nice to meet you Amanda! It’s my first time seeing a forum doll in my SYS group too! ☺️ 
    All the best too my lovely! Let’s hope we don’t get any crazy tickets buyers 🤞🏼😂
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Spent a while in the voting booth today and only saw the diamond items like four times in total (swimsuit and coke bottle), proving that the diamond additions to the kloset suck lol.

Also earned a diamond from voting but it didn’t show up in my total - complained as always to Glu support and feel like they had seen my comment on the forum about them as they didn’t even acknowledge my issue, instead just sent the missing diamond an hour later lmao.

Just to add to an idea to this thread: glu, can’t you do like weekends or something like VIP but with every reality show we do or whatever we earn a diamond, like how we currently get a kstar for each one during VIP. That would be a great way to get diamonds, grinding would totally be worthwhile then
    i have a feeling we’ll be seeing the diamond items a lot more these next two SYSs, especially the diner one. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    BellaKKH said:
    Spent a while in the voting booth today and only saw the diamond items like four times in total (swimsuit and coke bottle), proving that the diamond additions to the kloset suck lol.

Also earned a diamond from voting but it didn’t show up in my total - complained as always to Glu support and feel like they had seen my comment on the forum about them as they didn’t even acknowledge my issue, instead just sent the missing diamond an hour later lmao.

Just to add to an idea to this thread: glu, can’t you do like weekends or something like VIP but with every reality show we do or whatever we earn a diamond, like how we currently get a kstar for each one during VIP. That would be a great way to get diamonds, grinding would totally be worthwhile then
    i have a feeling we’ll be seeing the diamond items a lot more these next two SYSs, especially the diner one. 
    I doubt that. I have seen the Cola bottle a lot and pretty sure they tanked. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I hope Glu take our feedback on board. They could have released the weekday TB SYS to everyone and then had the survey pop up in-game to get feedback with scoring or something, that way everyone gets something and also can have a say.  The current SYS also has its glitches often and sometimes seems like it’s in beta mode, so imo the weekday one should be rolled out to everyone.

Agree 100% with everyone here: customer service is shot. With a new contract, they need to invest massively into customer service - who leaves their customers hanging like this for answers?!

The game is getting monotonous and boring lately with no proper updates or improvements, and the lack of care or due diligence is really starting to add to the bad taste for Glu.

(Don’t know which thread to post this to; there are so many with similar feelings so whilst I’m in this one...lol)

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Do any of you dolls know how to move the zoom on the ‘Get this look’ feature when voting in SYS?  My zoom only ever maximises the top part of the doll... I want to look at the shoes 😩
  • MikaelaSukiMikaelaSuki Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Esse visual funciona melhor para mim. Muito irritante como a beleza às vezes não dá votos a você
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Voting booth is driving me nuts- just want those ombre lips ugh
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    first time in awhile where one of my looks hit 50 !!
    That hair is absolutely perfect for this SYS! 😍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.