🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Does anyone know how often we are meant to get the unlock videos? Is it a set time, say like 24-48 hours after you used your last one? Or is it random? Mine aren't showing up when I'm expecting them this SYS. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts

Anyone with these eyes wanna show me how they look? 
      Just got these eyes the other week in my TB box! They’re pretty cool, especially for Halloween IMHO. Unfortunately, you cannot change the color of the eyes :(

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Does anyone know how often we are meant to get the unlock videos? Is it a set time, say like 24-48 hours after you used your last one? Or is it random? Mine aren't showing up when I'm expecting them this SYS. 
    I think it's after 24 hours
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MikaelaSukiMikaelaSuki Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I only goal with that bathing suit.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    SonyaMarc said:

Anyone with these eyes wanna show me how they look? 
      Just got these eyes the other week in my TB box! They’re pretty cool, especially for Halloween IMHO. Unfortunately, you cannot change the color of the eyes :(

Thank u ! I kinda dig them i hope i get em in my throwback
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

Two every complete 24 hours. So if you unlock two items after submitting your first looks, and unlock at that same time each day, you can get 8 total unlocks.
    iOS
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My looks #3-11(I submitted an extra ticket I had saved) Currently in third, thought #7 was cute with the lips 😭😭 guess voters don’t like going dark for beach themes.
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I keep seeing the dresses from the 90's supermodel SYS in the voting booth... just... why?
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I'm pretty sure I just voted for the beautiful @Carol Davida 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    buriteri said:
    I came across the elusive gradient lips by chance in the voting booth and consulted my brother before deciding to buy them! I love them so much 😍😍 I guess those pigtails are just going to have to wait 🙈

I love this coconut handheld too! Living in the Philippines, it really makes me so happy to have a ‘buko’ drink in the game hahaha 

Yas! We all love a really good ‘buko’ juice! Not the shake tho. The disrespect 😂 Anyway, it feels good to know that there are fellow pinoys here in the forum. 🤗

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Decided to get the Ari hairstyle cause I can’t find the one hairstyle I want.
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    brunakkh said:
     And I though I was doing something with these looks lol
      Looks 7-10, if this keeps up I wont get to the last earnable and it has been a long time since that happened 😔 

Your looks are 🔥 ! Those scores are ridiculous! 
  • kayworldkayworld Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    This is the only outfit I own that is scoring well for me 🥺☹️  I had to dye it so many times
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 6 to 9. My scores dropped significantly after high 50s, but I'm in the top 5, so it's okay I guess!
    Also, I'm dying for a creative SYS, I'm so tired of automated looks...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thank you @thesweetone
    - Emmy
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Does anybody know where these eyes are from?
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I am done.... From past few SYS event I cant reach 50 votes, which was normal score in the past. I try to do my own look or search inspiration on forum, but now I often get 30-40 votes... Yesterdays outfit, which I submited before ani go to bed (so it isnt the best, I know) got only 26 votes... I will not reach to final earnable prize without buying a ticket. Its sad...

Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Thanks @dpeters and @AliBryant
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I am done.... From past few SYS event I cant reach 50 votes, which was normal score in the past. I try to do my own look or search inspiration on forum, but now I often get 30-40 votes... Yesterdays outfit, which I submited before ani go to bed (so it isnt the best, I know) got only 26 votes... I will not reach to final earnable prize without buying a ticket. Its sad...

No way I’m actually shocked that scored so low it has to be a mistake 💔
    @Chooky are you on Android? I am and feel like I struggle to decent scores when submitting similar looks that get others high scores. Your look here is on point and that swimsuit always scores high so it is fishy
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    CryingKim said:
    buriteri said:
    I came across the elusive gradient lips by chance in the voting booth and consulted my brother before deciding to buy them! I love them so much 😍😍 I guess those pigtails are just going to have to wait 🙈

I love this coconut handheld too! Living in the Philippines, it really makes me so happy to have a ‘buko’ drink in the game hahaha 

Yas! We all love a really good ‘buko’ juice! Not the shake tho. The disrespect 😂 Anyway, it feels good to know that there are fellow pinoys here in the forum. 🤗
    Never thought there are other pinoy dolls here besides me❤ kamusta kayo?I'd also love to see these Filipino products in the game, a 'kakanin bilao' and 'banig' tote handheld bag is really good for beach themed sys. And if it's not too much Glu, I'd really like Mak Tumang's creations here please please please especially that 'Ibong Adarna' inspired gown worn by former Ms. Universe Catriona Gray 🥺🙏🙏
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.