🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN💐💍🥂

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited August 2020 in KKH General Discussion

As we start the 2nd set of 3 Weekday SYS TB Events, we note the next 3 trials are being tested by the  same group of testers as the first set of 3.  Most of the testers here wish the others were testing this time, but we know that doesn't help how they feel.

So it's time to put away your swimsuits and coverups, I think it's a Gown event.  

Ok,  we've got them on Speed Dial.  But first, the Details once again.

SYS TB - Weekday Event : Celebrity Wedding Guest.
Starts Monday, August 17th @ 10am Eastern
Ends Thursday, August 20th @ 10am Eastern.
575 Points takes all the SYS Earner Prizes
TS runs on rank. 

That's all the info we have, let's get it started!

And you look great Kim!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456722

Comments

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I’m really hoping that there have been lots of changes made to the event, I can’t see it going through another testing period if nothing changed but knowing glu i don’t want to get my hopes up 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @kokokokonut there's a typo I think, "stated" near the end should be "started" I think 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I’m so excited, hope I get clothes instead of dyes now.
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    I’m excited to play another Weekday SYS, i already love them haha!💞 I’m curious to see if they made some nice changes. I really hope they removed energy and lovers achievement clothing from the boxes!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    I really hope they fixed the boxes, because I only got 2 items in the first 3 weeks of trial
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Thankful that I was picked but reeeeally hoping that they made changes to the boxes and I get more than 1 item in 3 weeks. The diamonds and K Stars are of course nice, and I feel bad that others are missing out on those. But I was really hoping that this would help us new players grow our klosets. It's too much of a time investment during the week on top of regular throwback events to just end up with energy and 3 dye. Since they took a week off, hopefully that means there will be changes. If not, I really don't understand what they are "testing" and would love some clarity on that.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Just telling beforehand, I am not going to vote for wedding gowns. This is not your wedding and you are not the bride, this is some other celebrity's wedding and you are supposed to steal the spotlight from the bride. Don't become a bride yourself 😂
    This made me giggle...I’ll still wear some bride looks though because I’m probably not going to get married in the game again because our spouses are SO needy 😂
  • cintyadvlcintyadvl Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    lalana said:
    Thankful that I was picked but reeeeally hoping that they made changes to the boxes and I get more than 1 item in 3 weeks. The diamonds and K Stars are of course nice, and I feel bad that others are missing out on those. But I was really hoping that this would help us new players grow our klosets. It's too much of a time investment during the week on top of regular throwback events to just end up with energy and 3 dye. Since they took a week off, hopefully that means there will be changes. If not, I really don't understand what they are "testing" and would love some clarity on that.
    YES! i only got 1 item in 3 weeks, and i only recently started playing again so there are a lot of things i don't have in my kloset. I hope they removed the 5 energy prizes from the boxes.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    as someone who was once again not chosen, i expect absolutely nothing except that Glu is listening to our feedback and nothing will change
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    The earnable GB were such a let down (I think I got dye for each one- no items), so hopefully the prizes are changed so we can actually earn wearables.
    Platform: iOS
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I feel really bad that I'm chosen again- it feels really wrong when others don't get a chance.

Think I'll stick between these 3 gowns- if I see anyone wearing white I'm doneeee. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2020
    If I was part of this I could have used the earnable dress from last weekend for this. I even already dyed it 2 colors so far. I at least hope those changes people testing asked for were implemented. 
    Platform: Android

• KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I hope they fixed to boxes, because I only got one basic dress during the 3 weeks and I was always in the top 5 as well. I don’t think it should be called “throwback” sys when there’s barely any chance to even win an item, mostly just energy, kstars and dyes. I just started playing in May this year, so I definitely don’t have any of the old items😔. And I don’t really understand why they don’t want to have everyone participate in the beta testing, they would get so much more feedback though. 🙃
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I had really high hopes that the players who weren’t offered the SYS the first time would get it this time so I’m extremely disappointed to hear otherwise. I feel like I’m missing out on 6 weeks of these events and their prizes. I still am holding hope that we will get some form of compensation as it’s not fair to us other players. I’m not expecting anything though. I’m tired of getting my hopes up 😞
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I got picked last time... Its the same group this time?  
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @KatyKKH yea same group for the next 3 weeks
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.