🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Ahh! It's so cool to see other Filipino dolls on the forum! Hello pooo!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • ximenaleeximenalee Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Does anyone know where this hair is from or when it will be available?
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited August 2020
     are these eyes in tb boxes? They are very cute but I won't buy them if they are achievable eventually. 

Edit: They weren't 😩 I guess I will have to forget them. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Looks 9-12✨ I’m not scoring as well as i usually do in beach sys, but i’m still doing pretty decent! Also.. i’m never taking this hair off lmao
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @Amy136602 those beautiful eyes are from a vip event from the end of december 2019

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

@KalindaKing I tried messaging support due to my extremely low scores since this happened to me last week as well. They basically told me to just submit more tickets for sys. My average had been about 45 in prior SYSes but I won’t even get the last earnable at this point. Is it because I still have 2 Simon tickets left?
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    @SonyaMarc your looks are so so great and creative! it's sad notice that really creative looks don't score that well ):
  • kayworldkayworld Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I am done.... From past few SYS event I cant reach 50 votes, which was normal score in the past. I try to do my own look or search inspiration on forum, but now I often get 30-40 votes... Yesterdays outfit, which I submited before ani go to bed (so it isnt the best, I know) got only 26 votes... I will not reach to final earnable prize without buying a ticket. Its sad...

Hey, you should try dying the swim piece. I submitted my first ticket using the same piece with original color and it did not score well at all. I started dying it and my scores went up significantly. Also dye the shoes and accessories to match( necklace , earrings ) I hope this helps! I’m writing this because I have literally only used this piece and I’m in first right now unless someone buys tickets.
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Looks 7-13.  
    The flower hair accessory has been a hit so dyed it in almost every color 

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    milrist said:
    @Amy136602 those beautiful eyes are from a vip event from the end of december 2019

Thank you! 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Got the dress with my 12th ticket... I really like it!

By the way, my scores are better in casual/beach SYSes I don't know why I can't get the same high scores with gowns... 🤷‍♀️
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

The dress is super cute and pretty. 

Maybe it is the hair and the green butterflies crown I felt like my look end up looking like the infamous Wendy Williams “moment”. 
    IOS Player 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited August 2020

Ppl in my android group are really paying money to get the earrings 😬 yikes 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad this is the last day of this theme since I'm tired of swimsuit related themes. I also wish we got themes where we could actually use short dresses instead of gowns and get decent votes. I have shorter dresses I haven't used in a SYS for awhile thanks to how often voters prefer gowns.
    Platform: Android

• ElleRosegoldElleRosegold Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @Hope_xSo, I think it’s because the lips are just smaller than most, they are a little smaller than the K-star ones I had previously. I prefer more prominent eyes/nose, because those are how my features look in RL. If you don’t like how they make the nose look bigger, try the thin nose highlight in the accessories section, they make the nose look much slimmer, which is also why I didn’t get it because I prefer a bigger button nose lol. It works for me, since I’m not huge on wearing big lips in general.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Could anyone show ombré lips on my doll? I can’t find it in voting booth and I’ve been there for hours. 😂
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @LydiaKKH I hope I got it right ☺️ I don’t have the hair color

iOS player 

• SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:

Could anyone show ombré lips on my doll? I can’t find it in voting booth and I’ve been there for hours. 😂

Sorry dont have ur hair color and I might’ve missed the skin color too 😭
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    can someone please show the ombré lips on my doll? i use both eye options interchangeably 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I’m sorry, I also would want to know how my doll looks with the ombre lips. I’ve been saving for a long time now, and I wanna know if they’re worth it 🙈 is it someone who want to show me? thank you x 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @clarizzo

Edit because I just saw nose highlight 😄
    iOS player 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.