🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Roxxxie said:
    Just your friendly neighborhood clown coming to this thread.👋🏼🤡

There is this Mexican meme that immediately came to my mind with this and I just had to share it with you lol
    Translation:
    me sharing my life
    it seems like a joke but it is an anecdote 😂😭

This whole update seems like a joke but it’s an anecdote 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    @KalindaKing Help! I just woke up and my extra ticket (from Simon) is gone! I did not use it, I counted, I started 2-3 hours later and posted all the looks on time, in the end I will only have 14 looks, as always! Pls there has to be something done, I really wanted to use this ticket for another SYS, now I'm crushed 😐 Yesterday I still had it, for sure! Please, look into this. 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @KkhEMP send an in game ticket to glu support and they can help Kalinda can’t do like individual helpings (unless I’m wrong about that?)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @datesaremyfave she can, but it’s weekend so there is no guarantee she will see it in time. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Hey dolls! I was on the voting booth earlier and it showed a message about version 11.3

i didn’t get to screen shot it since I mindlessly pressed okay. Did any of you get the same message? 

Also, first diamond ever since I joined KKH 💓
    @KkhEMP send an in game ticket to glu support and they can help Kalinda can’t do like individual helpings (unless I’m wrong about that?)
    I don't know, I'm just so bummed. I feel like support can either be amazing or not so eager to help but I know Kalinda always does it right🙈
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @KkhEMP you definitely should message kalinda or eggs individually, they may not see the thread messages on time, as it was mentioned 😊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @KkhEMP  Please send an  ingame ticket to Support..  Eggs is away, and Kalinda is not here for this.  The Suppirt staff is there round the clock. So sorry this happened/
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut
    I did! The answer was: "Unfortunately, will not be able to add any tickets from our end"
    That's just not fair. I want my ticket back. 
  • CrushrrCrushrr Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited August 2020
    What blew me was this “new” feature with changing the glam makeup color...any longtime player was already doing that...you changed the makeup color on the kloset eyes and then went to a glam eye and the makeup had a new color...🤡
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I just wanna know what is this other kollection yall are talking about and why don’t some of us have it?!
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @BellaKKH it's a free kollection for new players, we wanted to have it too because it's frickin free but glu ignores this request. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I only now just saw what it looks like after catching up on the past several pages - I can’t believe it’s free to spin! I am disappointed but not surprised that older players don’t have access to it, it seems like Glu doesn’t cater to the older players anymore. 

This game is becoming less fun the more you find out about their terrible managing and marketing. It needs a complete overhaul update to survive. Sign me up to clown college!
    @Victorian
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @BellaKKH yeah, I agree. I stressed about it so much because I realised how much money I have spent on this and now I am going free. I am not going to stress about it anymore. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited May 2021
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Crushrr said:
    What blew me was this “new” feature with changing the glam makeup color...any longtime player was already doing that...you changed the makeup color on the kloset eyes and then went to a glam eye and the makeup had a new color...🤡
    Is this feature only usable with some of the  glam eyes? Because either I'm doing something wrong or it's not working with any of mine???
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    With all these changes coming I’d be really disappointed if they made a diamond event with earnables, similar to the VIP events. But you know it’s Glu so it’s no surprise or shock anymore (For Me.)
    oh no please don’t give glu any ideas 💀
    Uh oh........ let’s hope they don’t do that, I’ll be back from praying in a bit.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    KingReyy7 said:

The saddest thing is that i love these diamond boots, especially when dyed white and black. They are gorgeous but i refuse to fuel this greedy company. 😞 ill just keep admiring them. 
    There are some golden boots available for diamonds! I'm not sure I have a pic, but they're really pretty and probably dye well!