🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    Guys help me, I don't know what to do. My game ate one ticket (Simon's, I saved this one). I already wrote about this in the update thread and tagged Kalinda, then some of you guys suggested to write to support and I did. Well, they are sorry that I am "unable to find the ticket" (🙄 it's not like I lost it somewhere) "Unfortunately, we will not be able to add any tickets from our end." 
    I did not use it. I did not loose it. I wouldn't make a fuss about it then but this bugs me hard! I saved this one for a SYS with a lot of TB and TS items that I liked. What should I do? They are definitely able to tell that I had one left and when it dissappeared; I feel ignored. That is not how I want to be treated as a customer. What would you do in my situation? 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    KkhEMP said:
    Guys help me, I don't know what to do. My game ate one ticket (Simon's, I saved this one). I already wrote about this in the update thread and tagged Kalinda, then some of you guys suggested to write to support and I did. Well, they are sorry that I am "unable to find the ticket" (🙄 it's not like I lost it somewhere) "Unfortunately, we will not be able to add any tickets from our end." 
    I did not use it. I did not loose it. I wouldn't make a fuss about it then but this bugs me hard! I saved this one for a SYS with a lot of TB and TS items that I liked. What should I do? They are definitely able to tell that I had one left and when it dissappeared; I feel ignored. That is not how I want to be treated as a customer. What would you do in my situation? 
    I feel like sometimes it really depends who you land on when you contact them. I would submit another support ticket, hopefully with a different outcome. Hope it helps!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Got the last item, it’s really beautiful but I just gotta say I’m really loving this other outfit😍😂
    edited August 2020
    This outfit was my most voted look!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm loving all of your pics in the new earnable dress! I'll be able to get it only with my 14th ticket. I'm on my 12th now, so I'm saving the last two for later! ☺️
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Katinkae said:
    Anyone knows where this top is from? It was avaiable for diamonds in the voting booth

I am sure they calculated this when introducing diamond items in closet 🤦‍♀️
    @Katinkae   your doll looks cute in it. 
    Thanks ❤️ They fooled me, I tought it was from an old event and was like why not? So I bought it, now Im 14 diamonds short and hate myself
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    After getting first 60 this is like punch in the face 🙈 this is my last look 😄 and I always forget to use second earnable I got when it’s on theme 🙈😂
    now I’m in 3rd place but who knows how it will end 😄

iOS player 

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    KkhEMP said:
    I feel like sometimes it really depends who you land on when you contact them. I would submit another support ticket, hopefully with a different outcome. Hope it helps!
    That's a good idea, I will try again, maybe they will be more understanding and willing to help this time. Thank you anyways ❤️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Do you guys think this will be our last swimsuit SYS theme for the year? I know we’ve had a lot of these lately, but it’s bittersweet because summer is ending where I live ☀️ 😞 
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    happy i got the earnable dress !!
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Random order, I submitted the white dolls first then switched to woc doll:

Did my black doll just ended my white doll's whole career or what 👀
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    viola said:

glad you liked my looks 😒😒 ....
    edit: obviously is arrived a TB and my last ticket is useless
    Y'all, last time I missed top 5 by one point, now I'm one point short of the last earnable 🤣 Good thing I have another ticket left, but still, it'd be cool if I could suit the teal dress as my 14th look. 
    There's some kind of unlucky strike for me in this game rn and I don't like it 😤

This gorgeous dolls outfit is merging with the TS outfit...
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    jokes on you TB in my group who passed me after I had been 1st all weekend, that bathing suit ain't worth it and you didn't have to do that
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I had 2 Simon tickets left. I missed out on one free ticket this weekend because I overslept🤦‍♀️ So I HAD to submit one Simon ticket. My scores ranged from 36-47, it's bad I know. So, I submitted my Simon ticket hoping for the best and this is where it finished🤡
    Over It Help GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Ruth, if you’re here PLEASE don’t submit any more looks 🙏🏻😂 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Some gorgeous looks I saw over the weekend 💕

It's such a delicate and detailed piece, I'm in love 💙🌿

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited August 2020

11-14, very mediocre scores. I’m other this SYS and this theme I hope this is our last beach themed one in a while.
    Got pushed to the 6th place 😣 Really wanted these earrings, but oh well. Going to bed disappointed. It wasn't worth staying up until 3am and damaging my sleeping schedule. 

• IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I'm currently 1st, let's see if anyone tries to swoop in during the last few minutes that are left😳
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.