🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I am happy with my 4th place but kind of wanted and needed that twilight dye :( whatever, I had at least two tb's in my group and I am glad the good looking one with initial awesome scores managed to snatch first place at the last minutes from that non-stylish mindless tb. I love it when TS prize goes to someone that deserves it 🥳
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finished third after two ticket buyers. One of them submitted extra looks from the beginning and the other spammed a bunch of looks at the end and took the first spot. Must be upsetting to pay for the win and still end up in second place. 

Anyway, here are my looks. I had just bought the hair flower so I used it in most of my submissions but I challenged myself to not repeat hairstyles and I like the result 😊

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I'm happy because of the kstars and the dye. And it's always good end up on top 3

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    imazora said:
    My scores were so abysmally low I had to use an extra ticket to get the 2nd earnable... I’m sorry, @_Nova_ !! 

Hey don’t worry! I think it was worth it, your doll looks gorgeous in that dress!! I would do the same thing, besides we ended up at top 5 after all! 😝🥰

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Honestly very fine with this considering I let my timer stop and missed a ticket, plus my group had a few ticket buyers... So I can’t complain about 5th place lol

Earring moment ft @judithkkh, congrats to all the dolls here who got first place!! ❤️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Vixen_KKH this look was MADE for you 🤩
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Finally!

Had a chill group this weekend so my scores where high enough to get me the 1st place. Love the swimsuit 🥰

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Proud third!✨
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I ran a really intese experiment during this SYS, and I'm going to compile and share it with you guys tomorrow because the result was very helpful for me personally.

I essentially played every spare minute of my weekend and spent a loooooot of time in the voting booth, and I was really impressed by this particular SYS. Almost every single look was on theme, and the looks that weren't were usually NOT the popular pick! I feel like this SYS has been the most truly creative one in a while. Not that it necessarily allowed for more creativity theme wise, but because quite a few people seemed to go with non-typical looks that were clearly more of a passion project rather than a quest for those sweet, sweet points.
    Here are some of my favorite looks I saw in the voting booth all weekend:

I just love some of the details in some of these looks! The sunkissed cheeks in the 3rd one?? The 1st look being fairly typical but dressed up with ACTUALLY creative and satisfying accessories?? The really well prepared doll with glasses instead of contacts and a popsicle and beach cover up who's sporting a big tote bag without it somehow looking cluttered?? TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!! I also may have gotten a crush on the male doll in the 2nd pic... He just looks so approachable!

I'm really glad that voting booth felt like an actually fun place this SYS. Hope all of you reached your desired scores and got to chill this weekend!
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I started the sys very late!  And i could only put 5 tickets and i could not win the coconut and i really wanted it

But i came first here so i won the mesh without wanting lol

• taniahhtaniahh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Sigh.... 2 more points  😭 the dress is really pretty tho.. sadly my scores were shit all the way 😭😭
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    @Vixen_KKH this look was MADE for you 🤩
    Thanks princess
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited August 2020
    taniahh said:
    Sigh.... 2 more points  😭 the dress is really pretty tho.. sadly my scores were shit all the way 😭😭
    This was me earlier, I had the exact score but then I became a ticket buyer, especially because I was 100 points away from being 1st, and I got 1st, but I never wanna be that greedy for something.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    ugh was in 2nd place the whole weekend but got bumped down to 6th place hnng
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Finished in 1st place!!! Haven’t finished in first since the last Hawaiian theme SYS. Had a chill group with no TBs. Not a super fan of the TS prizes but I’m excited about getting the kstars and twilight dye!
  • taniahhtaniahh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    taniahh said:
    This was me earlier, I had the exact score but then I became a ticket buyer, especially because I was 100 points away from being 1st, and I got 1st, but I never wanna be that greedy for something.
    yeah I totally feel you!! It’s times like this that I feel to urge to buy tickets just to get the dress... 😭 HAHA but nevertheless congrats on being 1st!!! I think spending money once in a while ain’t that bad if it makes you happy 😆 I think I’ll actually buy tickets soon if I see a really nice dress...
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    finished third 🤗 

also got the last earnable w my 14th ticket! 😭🙏🏻 

still, earrings as a TS prize... lol ain’t worth it sis i feel sorry for the TBs who didn’t make first.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    So since this is like uhm the 3rd(?) Beach sys theme.. and I have a super hyper active co-ticketbuyer.. I just chilled out and completed the earnables.. Would've chased the 1st place but my preggy hormones are making me sleep.. Congrats to all who got 1st place!

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @CassandraKate I was as nice as possible? You read the rules when you sign up. And if you check, they sure do all get treated that way. Don’t start with me.
  • DirtyDiamondDirtyDiamond Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

💕🥺 I’m happy with my scores I’m first and doesn’t look like anyone’s gonna try to come for me I’ve scored very well this sys! Even the buyers don’t have much to get close enough. 
    Your doll is so beautiful!! I’ve been playing since November but I haven’t posted on here much at all. Everyone’s dolls are so amazing that I feel intimidated! Anyway, glad you did so well on this SYS, you deserved it!
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Highest lowest and my two favourites, I’m so burnt out on beach/swimwear themed. I ended up coming in 3rd 💕

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Here’s my low, high and fave looks. Came in 2nd. 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

💕🥺 I’m happy with my scores I’m first and doesn’t look like anyone’s gonna try to come for me I’ve scored very well this sys! Even the buyers don’t have much to get close enough. 
    Your doll is so beautiful!! I’ve been playing since November but I haven’t posted on here much at all. Everyone’s dolls are so amazing that I feel intimidated! Anyway, glad you did so well on this SYS, you deserved it!
    😭💓 thank u so much and dont feel intimidated! We all start somewhere, and no one gets put down for it. 🤩 💓
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My looks 13 and 14. Although 14 is my best score this week, it was actually pointless submitting it. I already got the earnable dress with my 13th look and a ninja TB took 3rd place from me late last. TS should really be based on average scores...
    And I mean who buys tickets for one drop of twilight dye? 
    Sorry for the rant but I'm still salty. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.