🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

1262728293032Next

Comments

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I finished in 6th lol... It's my first time not being top five. I was in 3rd yesterday behind two massive ticket buyers, in the last few hours of the event someone who wasn't top 10 bought who knows how many tickets just to come 3rd.. And 4th & 5th either got amazing scores or used an extra ticket? I'm not sure as I wasn't really paying attention. And while I am kinda bummed I'm also happy I finished because the earnables are amazing!!
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Ended up in 3rd! ☺️

Here’s all my looks (out of order) managed to keep a steady high 40 score with some 50+. 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I came in second place behind a big ticket buyer, im happy I got some dye and the earrings!

Here are my highests, lowest and favorite looks!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    ugh I was first without any TB’s all weekend and then someone bought their way to the top in the last 10 minutes! I didn’t realise as I’d gone to sleep thinking I was ok 😂 I didn’t even want the top prize that much but it’s disappointing when you think you had it in the bag
  • MikaelaSukiMikaelaSuki Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited August 2020
     sério 😑😑😑 .

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

iOS player 

• kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I also don’t think I had any TBs in my group this week! (Although Jade seemed to sneak into 2nd whilst I was asleep 😏)  but it was nice and relieving to not have to stress this week 🤩
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    My best, worst and favorite looks. I came 3rd Behind two TB and could have won if I’d submitted two extra tickets but decided I don’t like the swim suit that much. On the other hand,  the earnables are so cute. 

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I ended up being 1st! I’m happy, because I had chill group and noone bought extra tickets. Also I Lost 1 ticket and still was able to get last ernable. I’m sooo happy! 

• SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    @SonyaMarc your looks are so so great and creative! it's sad notice that really creative looks don't score that well ):
    That’s so sweet of you, thank you!  

Looks 9-13. Got pretty tired of the theme by the end as you can see. 😊
    #9 and #10 inspired but the beautiful @LaraDeen

Landed 4th, kinda was hoping for the 1st since I missed all previous beach-themed SYS and would have loved the swimsuit and the dye. Maybe next time 😸

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    10th place and all my looks was so basic😂also i lost my last ticket bc of sleeping 👌
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I got 2nd place with 650 points. Someone overtook me with a few tickets. I didn't want the swimsuit anyway. It looked a bit tacky, in my opinion. No offence to anyone who likes it.
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I got 2nd place after a ticketbuyer with an average score lower than mine, what’s new? I actually liked the metallic swimsuit so that’s disappointing but at least, for the 1st time since its introduction, I have enough twilight dye for 1 dress. Now I have to very careful consider what to use it on…! (Sorry about the mismatched shoes, my doll was still wearing her weekend event earnables!)

Here are my looks. I tried to avoid repeats as much as possible to keep it interesting for myself but ouch at these last 2!

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @CassandraKate please delete the pic u posted with the unoficial spoilers! Those are not allowed here on the forum :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got 1st on my TS group!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    webra said:
    This is the first time I’ve been in a group with a forum doll! Hi @webra :) 
    Glad to be with another forum doll!

I changed my name in the game recently from Aubrey to webra, so I might be easier to spot! 

I was going to use one extra ticket to try to get the top spot, but I didn’t because I didn’t want to break the tie and bump you down. 😊

Awe that was so kind of you! Thank you!! I was telling my husband how cool it was that I got third instead of fourth because you tied your score in second place! 🥰
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

I’m only happy for the kstars and dyes 🥰
  • naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

Got 1st place!! Had a really chilled out group this SYS without any TBs!! 🥳
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    KkhEMP said:
    emmmtee said:
    KkhEMP said:
    Guys help me, I don't know what to do. My game ate one ticket (Simon's, I saved this one). I already wrote about this in the update thread and tagged Kalinda, then some of you guys suggested to write to support and I did. Well, they are sorry that I am "unable to find the ticket" (🙄 it's not like I lost it somewhere) "Unfortunately, we will not be able to add any tickets from our end." 
    I did not use it. I did not loose it. I wouldn't make a fuss about it then but this bugs me hard! I saved this one for a SYS with a lot of TB and TS items that I liked. What should I do? They are definitely able to tell that I had one left and when it dissappeared; I feel ignored. That is not how I want to be treated as a customer. What would you do in my situation? 
    I feel like sometimes it really depends who you land on when you contact them. I would submit another support ticket, hopefully with a different outcome. Hope it helps!
    That's a good idea, I will try again, maybe they will be more understanding and willing to help this time. Thank you anyways ❤️
    Hey! I just wanted to tell you guys that sent another text to support where I explained everything in detail, enclosed screenshots and shared my frustration. Thankfully, the person at support reviewed my account and added my ticket back. Thank you @emmmtee ❤️ if it weren't for your advice I wouldn't have tried writing them again 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Omg I am just loving this earnable turquoise color! I haven’t seen it before! More, more!
    and dyes!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited August 2020
    brom617 said:
    I'm pretty sure I just voted for the beautiful @Carol Davida 
    Tysm girl for your vote @brom617 . I got 49 votes for that look 😍🤩🥰🤗❤

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My sys looks. Just realized that I made an array of these looks like this 💁🏾‍♀️❤🧡💛💚💙💜

I actually started the sys event late till Saturday. And honestly I dunno why. I guess that I wasnt in the right headspace mentally and physically to start the event on time. Maybe I'm already getting bored of the causal beach themes that we've been having lately. Cant wait to look forward to the retro diner theme though🤩.

I was in a very chilled ts group with no tbs in sight 👀 and didnt have much competition apparently. I easily won 1st place at that 🥇🥳🎉

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @Carol Davida you're welcome. You deserved better scores for your looks, I love your style! Absolutely gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.