šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAINšŸ’šŸ’šŸ„‚

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

šŸ§ I guess they didnā€™t dig my looks
  • flamma252flamma252 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I guess the voters said ā¤no
  • flamma252flamma252 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Omg I just realized the title had "guest" in it.Ā 
    I miss Kalinda calling me and giving tips during these weekday SYSs....šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    So glad I stayed up till midnight for the first score šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ Iā€™m off to cry myself to sleep nowĀ 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited August 2020
    thallisa said:
    As a picked player,I can tell you that the weekday SYS is amazing for earning stars and especially diamonds, and I really hope that Glu compensates with twice the amount for non-picked players.
    But as far as winning items is concerned, I can assure you that you're being saved a lot of stress in terms of box-picking because it's almost always a free GB item. I hope that makes you feel slightly better but I do realiseĀ that it is unfair nevertheless. šŸ™
    It does not and I wish that people would finally stop saying things like this. Every week there are dolls who actually pick items, including some that I missed out on in previous SYS events and Iā€™ve been wanting them since then (like the infamous Lana dress). Opening boxes doesnā€™t stress me at all, but being treated like this by Glu sure does. Iā€™d rather have a chanceĀ to win something than not have it at all.Ā 
    How many times will I have to copy paste this before people stop saying this stuff lol?

(also no shade to @Glitterface intended with that comment above)
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Lots of white dresses in the voting booth....I hope they wouldn't wear white to someone else's wedding IRL!
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Interesting choice...

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Goodbye first placeĀ 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Do dolls load super slow for anyone else in the voting booth? I usually have to wait 10 seconds or so before dolls appear to vote on. It makes me not want to vote. Also for my first 2 looks I received scores within 1 minute of submission, got a 40 and a 43 which is very suspicious.

ETA: I had to wait as much as 24 seconds for dolls to load.
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  āœØ iOS level 46 A+++āœØ
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  Ā  šŸ‡³šŸ‡¬ šŸ‡¹šŸ‡¹ šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øĀ 

• Sophia23Sophia23 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    well this is so frustrating for the players who weren't selected the first time, I hope we get something in return in the future šŸ™„šŸ„±
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I mean, okay. I like these looks!

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Bye 1st and 2nd place šŸ˜’

iOs playerĀ 
  • RaexxRaexx Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Votes finished after 2 minutes šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”Ā 

• RaexxRaexx Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“Ā 

Absolutely robbed šŸ˜« i love both looks!Ā 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Good to see Glu still refusing to compensate us. Iā€™m only going to get more annoying about it.Ā 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My first two looks. I think the scores are quite good. I'm sorry for everyone who hasn't been picked for the weekday events.

@kikikhadds Your dolls are stunning and those scores are ridiculously low. They both should have received at least 50 votes.
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    is anyone willing to take one for the team and submit extra tickets and show us if they have change anything about the boxes?
    iOS player
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @Raexx @Maria2019 tysm dolls šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ’— I appreciate it, hopefully my scores get better!
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  āœØ iOS level 46 A+++āœØ
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  Ā  šŸ‡³šŸ‡¬ šŸ‡¹šŸ‡¹ šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øĀ 

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    marir222 said:
    im curious. the people that have this weekday sys do you want this to continue or do you think itā€™s not worth it. also the people that donā€™t have it, from what youā€™ve seen on the threads what do you think?Ā 
    personally for me, if nothing gets fixed i donā€™t want it.Ā 
    like = you want to continue to have thisĀ 
    lol = you donā€™t want it to continueĀ 
    I only want it if they update the boxes & remove ts or put ts items & earnable items in the same box.Ā 
    iOS player šŸ’žāœØšŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! šŸ„šŸƒ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.