🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN💐💍🥂

Comments

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    First 2 looks 

Can't figure out what the voters want..Any sugestions? . 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Raexx said:
    Votes finished after 2 minutes 🤡🤡🤡 

Your dolls are gorgeous!! You definitely deserved more too 🥺 I love the 2nd look with the fur coat. Should’ve been at least a 50. 
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited August 2020
    asalaxo said:
    is anyone willing to take one for the team and submit extra tickets and show us if they have change anything about the boxes?
    I was going to as usual - but my scores are so low it may take more than the Triple Threat and I am saving all my tickets for this next weekend SYS -   Submitted one extra and I still may not make it the last earnable box at this point

edit: submitted my last two TT tickets  lets see if the last one gets me to the box
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Started off okay- wasn’t sure about second gown since it’s an icy blue I was worried it’d look like a wedding gown but I think it’s fine!

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    There's three brides and a vampire in my TS, just your typical celebrity wedding guests 🤣
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    is anyone willing to take one for the team and submit extra tickets and show us if they have change anything about the boxes?
    I was going to as usual - but my scores are so low it may take more than the Triple Threat and I am saving all my tickets for this next weekend SYS -   Submitted one extra and I still may not make it the last earnable box at this point
    there’s something fishy about everyone’s low scores. I wonder if it’s a glitch that they have yet to fix? or maybe it’s on purpose? I do hope you reach your last box though ❤️
    iOS player
  • mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I've just joined the forum to say mid-week SYS with ticket buyers suckssss. I love the chance to get missed items, just not competitively. I've been playing since 2014, and lurking here for a while but the recent updates have felt really flat and geared towards people willing to spend every single week..! I have purchased the odd Fashion Goals and ticket pack, but can't do this every week and that's what it seems like it takes to be top five in SYS, let alone no.1 nowadays. A real shame.
    Playing since 2014..!
  • RoxyishereRoxyishere Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    This is so frustrating, what is the point of having someone from glu on the forum to just ignore people wanting to know about compensation for players who didn’t get weekday sys, yet you can answer questions about glitches with dresses?? @KalindaKing could you at least let us know if the team are gonna consider compensating the players who haven’t been picked??  I guess the lack of any response means no we’re not gonna get anything

asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    there’s something fishy about everyone’s low scores. I wonder if it’s a glitch that they have yet to fix? or maybe it’s on purpose? I do hope you reach your last box though ❤️
    I submitted again and got 47 - just to see so i put in my last TT ticket because i think i should be able to reach box possibly - I let you know!  And thank you <3
    @asalaxo yup and not even 5-10 just three lol
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I wonder if there's going to be more items added 😕
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    to think you spent real money just to get three drops of dye.. ugh 💔 I’m so sorry!
    iOS player
  • RaexxRaexx Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @kikikhadds thank you so much doll💕 It's frustrating because i used to get 50+ on basically everything, but after the update with the newsletter dress my scores just went ⬇️⬇️⬇️... If it was just me I'd neeever complain but just try to figure out what I was doing wrong, but It's obvious that a lot of dolls have the same problem, so SOMETHING must have been altered with the voting algorythm. I honestly dont understand why GLU needs another testing periode when they're not listening to ANY complaints/suggestions... I'm (almost) a free player, but its super unfair to all the players who has spent a looot of money (not to mention time!!) on this game!
    asalaxo said:
    to think you spent real money just to get three drops of dye.. ugh 💔 I’m so sorry!
    It’s ok I buy the triple threat often- but yeah had I done that just this one time I would be super mad lol 
    Looks like same items from last time I am hoping changes in the other boxes but I have little faith 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    marir222 said:
    im curious. the people that have this weekday sys do you want this to continue or do you think it’s not worth it. also the people that don’t have it, from what you’ve seen on the threads what do you think? 
    personally for me, if nothing gets fixed i don’t want it. 
    like = you want to continue to have this 
    lol = you don’t want it to continue 
    I want to continue having this, but with improvements already mentioned by others. I think it's worth playing it for the extra diamonds and stars, and it's less time consuming than weekday TB event. However I wouldn't even pay 50 cents for tickets for these boxes. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I once asked Eggs about how itens would be added, and he said that these boxes would kinda work like Trowback Boxes, meaning that sometime in the future they will get updated! (I asked him that question when the 1st Weekday SYS test was going, so if i said somethign wrong, im sory)!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    What’s up with the low scores again?? Votes are coming in fast. I also had a glitch after my first ticket. Looks #0 and #2 appeared on the scoreboard although I had only submitted one ticket at the time. My score appeared right after as a 37 but didn’t show “Finished” until I clicked around on several screens. Looks #0 and #2 then self corrected once I refreshed the page. With votes coming so fast how is it even possible to go thru 60 rounds of votes or whatever it’s supposed to be so quickly? It seems a bit suspicious idk😐 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My first look completely flopped! Votes took 2 minutes...seriously?! There is NO WAY it went through 60rounds of voting in 2 minutes. 🙄

Then this EXTREMELY rare thing happened....what is this?!🧐🧐 It was during my double reward, but yeah we never get double diamonds. This is the first diamond I've received  in 4 weeks!

Some cute looks I saw while voting....

This was hard to pick between. The guy on the left was the popular pick.

Please, someone tell me why this was the popular pick?🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

*edited for typos
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    dpeters said:
    There's three brides and a vampire in my TS, just your typical celebrity wedding guests 🤣

Sounds like my sister-in-law and her 2 sisters on my brother’s wedding day.   Oh and my sister-in-law took 1 bride & the Vampire looks in 1. Ok, she looked like a bride, she just hid the fangs till later.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    First 2 looks. I know this is bombing for most people, but last test sys starting looks were low 30s so I still think the super fast 'voting' is suspect but counting my blessings that first looks broke 40 

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Raexx said:
    @kikikhadds thank you so much doll💕 It's frustrating because i used to get 50+ on basically everything, but after the update with the newsletter dress my scores just went ⬇️⬇️⬇️... If it was just me I'd neeever complain but just try to figure out what I was doing wrong, but It's obvious that a lot of dolls have the same problem, so SOMETHING must have been altered with the voting algorythm. I honestly dont understand why GLU needs another testing periode when they're not listening to ANY complaints/suggestions... I'm (almost) a free player, but its super unfair to all the players who has spent a looot of money (not to mention time!!) on this game!
    I wholeheartedly agree with all of this, the button wasn’t enough lol. I was even going to submit some extra tickets I had saved so I could make it to the last box but at this point I don’t even care because it seems they didn’t even update the boxes... which the weekday SYS is entirely centered around 🥴
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.